the thread about nothing...

latest

Puma seems bunz. They don't even have a sig shoe for Kahwii. I think he's been ballin in some generic pumas lol

Zion should go under amour

Based on what?
As far as I know, Jimmy's shoe deal came down to money and exposure. Jordan brand was offering it...Adidas, as a guy behind the face of the brand on the same team, was not.
Jimmy Butler seemed to think ALOT of Rose's issues came from his shoes and he personally felt disatified with the comfort. He actually took a pay cut to sign with Nike/JB and people were criticizing him for a little bit till that Rose point came up. (Which aint fair in my opinion, Derrick had a physical style of play and a small frame)

John Wall couldn't resurrect Reebok.
Wall wasn’t very good out the gate though. It took him years before he was All Star worthy. It didn’t help Reebok paired him with that Zig Tech gimmicky shoe.

Nike owns converse
Adidas owns Reebok

Honestly only company that i can think of that will bendover and give him the major bag is under armour.

If puma can do it, puma is back in the game.
I totally forgot about Under Armor. It’s sad because they have Curry on the roster yet don’t move big numbers like they used to.

Design wise, I think Puma has the best shot at landing him.

He may want to move to another model like a LeBron moving foward
That’s an option but I’m hoping he gets a signature shoe. Totally new, original design, made just for him.

Getting anxious about hearing an update from the recruiter. I hope I can move to the next step of getting an interview.

Good luck!

I just got a call that my second interview is tomorrow. Really hit it off with the owners in the first interview I'm so hoping this bodes well for me going into tomorrow.

Last edited:
That’s an option but I’m hoping he gets a signature shoe. Totally new, original design, made just for him.
I'm talking strictly right now if he comes back to play this year in the tournament which many are saying he is. When he gets to the league I expect him to get a signature shoe at some point

I'm talking strictly right now if he comes back to play this year in the tournament which many are saying he is. When he gets to the league I expect him to get a signature shoe at some point
Oh I see. Yeah, Lebrons would definitely fit the bill. They’re tanks that could withstand the punishment.

Signed for a new job when I graduate. 30% salary increase and more vacations

Starting 2 weeks after I graduate.

Now I have to tell my current job what's up :lol: :lol:

Always awkward to have to drop the news, especially if they aren't expecting it.

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom