the thread about nothing...

Don't wash it unless it's dirty or smelly
not-sure-if-trolling.jpg

Dont think he's trolling. Some people have some serious expensive piece that they dont wash often. I have some tees that I really like, I never wash them myself. I either bring it for dry clean or have them wash it.
If the shirt is white, body oils will discolor it especially the collar area.

Soooo i was on paternity leave and return to work tomorrow. Earlier, I get an email from hr manager that ive been reported to HR but doesnt explain what it was I did.

I thought long and hard cause honestly, i dont have beef with anyone at work and i havent had any bad encounter with anyone.

Hit my up manager and asked if he knew wassup, he tells me, "off the record, someone reported you for smelling like weed so theyre looking into it"

Well aint that a b. Not looking forward to tomorrow...

Soooo i was on paternity leave and return to work tomorrow. Earlier, I get an email from hr manager that ive been reported to HR but doesnt explain what it was I did.

I thought long and hard cause honestly, i dont have beef with anyone at work and i havent had any bad encounter with anyone.

Hit my up manager and asked if he knew wassup, he tells me, "off the record, someone reported you for smelling like weed so theyre looking into it"

Well aint that a b. Not looking forward to tomorrow...

Damn some hater at the job trying to do you in?!?
Super wack if that’s the case. Are drug test a requirement for you job?

If this werent any reason to get out the game heres how my past week has been

Somehow, my GRAIL shoe, BC3’s got a tear in the front elephant print, I been reaching out to all these IG shoe repair guys to no avail

I drove a little far out to make a shoe deal and right when i was approaching the destination i got pulled over and ticketed for a traffic violation (yes its my fault, but the ticket amount instantly ate up half of what i made from the deal)

Then the same guy i made the deal with hits me to tell me he sold the shoes and that person sold to GOAT only to be told the shoes were fake, the guy is coming to me asking for a refund (he’s being cool about it we have a longstanding relationship), but i keep advising him over and over i know the exact pair i sold and as long as its that same pair i’ll gladly refund

Sometimes i just wanna take all the shoes and give em away and just buy some regular af1s and live my life

Back
Top Bottom