the thread about nothing...

game-of-thrones-starbucks-coffee-cup.jpg

Steve Kerr said that Durant is extremely unlikely to play game 6
I think he's done for the rest of the postseason. Even if it's just a calf strain, that takes time to heal from.

I hate calf strains. Had too many of those back in my playing days.

I think he's done for the rest of the postseason. Even if it's just a calf strain, that takes time to heal from.

I hate calf strains. Had too many of those back in my playing days.

What goes around comes around. This is the Rockets(the east coast, too!) chance. Even though, the Durant-less GSW squad has a chip too.

What goes around comes around. This is the Rockets(the east coast, too!) chance. Even though, the Durant-less GSW squad has a chip too.
I still have yet to see the Rockets close out games. Harden was nowhere to be seen the moment KD went out and even allowed GSW to take 2 game-winning shots in Game 4.

Rockets have a really good chance to tie this. But I think Steph could've finally found his shot in that 4th quarter. I'm hoping the W's come out with focus and wanting to end this series tomorrow night. But we'll see.

Fun, fun, series.

I was thinking the other day that superheros go through some much stress dealing with villains and universal ending threats. I'm surprised no one has died from a heart attack.

I was thinking the other day that superheros go through some much stress dealing with villains and universal ending threats. I'm surprised no one has died from a heart attack.

What about mental breakdowns? Because Mothman
A08FEB4D-EC77-47FB-8F81-3E61EACF94DF.jpeg
After a long bout of drinking, Mothman had a complete mental breakdown, and knowing what he would become, in 1962 he bought his friend Hollis a auto repair shop. That was his parting gift, as his condition worsened, and was admitted into a mental institution in Maine.

The Warriors don’t even need KD. At first I was surprised they were able to win without him, but then it’s like oh yeah they went 73-9 before he joined...

They were looking like the 15-16 Warriors once Durant went out.

Is it weird that im asking if anyone has a Nike HQ invite to visit the campus?
Everyone i been asking starts acting funny like if im asking to join the Illuminti.
I even started a thread hoping someone would help

Is it weird that im asking if anyone has a Nike HQ invite to visit the campus?
Everyone i been asking starts acting funny like if im asking to join the Illuminti.
I even started a thread hoping someone would help

Dude I helped you, it just seems they don’t do it unless you are part of an employees family or a contractor. The dude I hit up works there in Marketing!

Dude I helped you, it just seems they don’t do it unless you are part of an employees family or a contractor. The dude I hit up works there in Marketing!

Facts!
Your the only one that looked out.
I'm really starting to think that people just show up, take a pic outside, and flex for IG :lol:
Cuz nooooooo one has been able to tell me how they got invited or how the inside was

The Warriors don’t even need KD. At first I was surprised they were able to win without him, but then it’s like oh yeah they went 73-9 before he joined...

They were looking like the 15-16 Warriors once Durant went out.
True. Ball movement is key for the Warriors now. The plays they called down the stretch was vintage Pre-KD Warriors. I believe they can win this series still.

Back
Top Bottom