the thread about nothing...

upload_2019-5-9_13-33-50.gif
It got you too..

Steph better not shoot GSW out of the game!
IMO, it would be Klay who would force his shot between the two. But yes, they both need a big game. Someone on the bench needs to contribute.

Rockets can win if they rotate the ball and not run ISO ball all game. The Warriors defense isn't solid enough to handle that all game long. Especially when the rotation is 6-7 players only.

I noticed NT has some kind of inaudible video playing at times too, I only know cause it'l cut off Spotify when I browse.
Yeah I'll play a YouTube video.. Its done and another YouTube video will automatically play in the background even though I'm not watching a YouTube video..

Me an boys pulled up to our local Steak and Shake last night. Looked like a whole new barrage of females working there. One of them was our waitress. My boy paid for his food then i went up to pay for my two cookies and lemonade and she told me she got me. Lowkey felt like she was feeling me a bit.. But other than her eyes and her having some butt.. The rest of her :smh:.. Said she from Wisconsin

Me an boys pulled up to our local Steak and Shake last night. Looked like a whole new barrage of females working there. One of them was our waitress. My boy paid for his food then i went up to pay for my two cookies and lemonade and she told me she got me. Lowkey felt like she was feeling me a bit.. But other than her eyes and her having some butt.. The rest of her :smh:.. Said she from Wisconsin

I stopped reading at butt. You ain't got no pics

I feel like such **** at work :smh: allergies are killing me the last few days. I just wanna hit my head on the couch already.

Back
Top Bottom