the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

See You Yesterday...a Spike Lee black time travel movie?!? Word???

2 minuets in and the soundtrack is already impressive.

Edit: WOW!

See You Yesterday...a Spike Lee black time travel movie?!? Word???

2 minuets in and the soundtrack is already impressive.

Edit: WOW!

Never even heard of it until I just read your post. 5 minutes in and Michael J Fox is in this?! Dope. I’m all in

Dang I really have the best family. My mom, dad, and sister just surprised me at my apartment at school with balloons and insomnia cookies to celebrate my birthday early. I have my exam at 8 am tomorrow and they knew that I was od stressed. They coordinated it with my roommates to surprise me while I was studying, as I was literally at my desk for the last 3 hours. Very grateful :emoji_hearts:.

Dang I really have the best family. My mom, dad, and sister just surprised me at my apartment at school with balloons and insomnia cookies to celebrate my birthday early. I have my exam at 8 am tomorrow and they knew that I was od stressed. They coordinated it with my roommates to surprise me while I was studying, as I was literally at my desk for the last 3 hours. Very grateful :emoji_hearts:.

giphy.gif

Insomnia is the best.

I hate working in work environments where you have people who try to put themselves in leadership roles but dont have any leadership qualities or talent, and when things fall apart they are no where to be found to confront the issues.

Torch!! :pimp:

What's your guys' go-to cookie from there?

peanut butter chip is my personal fave, the chocolate chunk is a classic too. sometimes I'll do double chocolate chunk or one of the deluxe cookies if I'm feeling it lol

the red velvet ones they had for a limited time were good too

Why is it going to rain in the middle of May? Just when I thought we're done with the rain.

Y’all need the the rain, unless you rather go through a drought.

Water is life.
They say the drought is over and all of the dams are full. But I guess it'll help prevent fire since fire season is coming up. Still...Im so sick of it for this year, the past 2 years it has been more than usual. It could go away and be welcome back in December.

Back
Top Bottom