the thread about nothing...

Getting ready to leave this lame *** gig soon and i walk in today and lay my eyes on a cutie... First time seeing her. So she has to be new. After the last 3 i tried dealing with at this place i told myself i wasnt gonna have anymore dealings with any that came through there... But damn..

I hate working in work environments where you have people who try to put themselves in leadership roles but dont have any leadership qualities or talent, and when things fall apart they are no where to be found to confront the issues.
giphy.gif

He lying, G. He stuffin his face with MSG.
:lol: I hope they put MSG in my omelette and gravy!

Why does breakfast taste better when it's not your first meal of the day
True! Breakfast is best really late at night. But I think I like breakfast throughout the day more than lunch or dinner.

Eggs taste best to me at breakfast.

Like a sunny side up or over easy.
I don't think I've ever had them that way past breakfast.
Even scrambled
Over easy is the best, I’ve never had eggs sunny side up.

I thought they cranked up the ham a notch or two overtop, and I'd prefer a real Morpheus/Neo teamup. I mean where the next Matrix at though?
Overall, it was lit. Lots of criticism on my part; but thumbs up from me.
Most definitely, their were some very self aware comedic bits in this where the other 2 were sort of unintentionally hilarious in certain moments. I said it in the other thread but I dont think they foresaw the success of this franchise. Keanu need to get on that Tom Cruise MI workout plan and he needs some taller opponents

Most definitely, their were some very self aware comedic bits in this where the other 2 were sort of unintentionally hilarious in certain moments. I said it in the other thread but I dont think they foresaw the success of this franchise. Keanu need to get on that Tom Cruise MI workout plan and he needs some taller opponents
I'm here hoping the Wachowskis give him a call before dude pops a hip or something.
And what was that line after the Mark Dacascos fight?
"Good fight, right?" He said, or something? Theater erupted right then, lol.

I'm here hoping the Wachowskis give him a call before dude pops a hip or something.
And what was that line after the Mark Dacascos fight?
"Good fight, right?" He said, or something? Theater erupted right then, lol.
Think he just said "Yeah, it was good". My theater was laughing when Mark said "I'll catch up with you later Jon" and Jon said "No.....you won't"

I thought they cranked up the ham a notch or two overtop, and I'd prefer a real Morpheus/Neo teamup. I mean where the next Matrix at though?
Overall, it was lit. Lots of criticism on my part; but thumbs up from me.

Yall really want another Matrix movie? So that yall can complain about it?

Hehe...I don't even know what the hell is happening in The Matrix after seeing the second one. I dont think I bothered checking out the 3rd. Loved the first one though, one of my favorite movies of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom