the thread about nothing...

90B34CAA-8287-4B27-BD69-83F59217A352.png

that's effed up man
Bra I was not serious.
Caught Detective Pikachu last night, it was actually decent.
A pass for me, though I happen to be at the $5 movies, so no loss really.
It just seemed like Ryan Reynolds being pikachu. I swear at some scenes he was a tone or 2 from going full on Deadpool.
Anyway, definitely a rent, for date night, movies n chill or whatever; best be ready to beat em yambs as the movie barely draws you in.

I think I actually have the 2016 pair. Got them a while later for like 55 bucks. Still look great so I may pass on these
How’d you get that deal? Wasn’t it sold out in 2016? Took a while but it sold out. I didn’t even know it’s releasing again until I saw it on the front page on this site today. I hope quality will be good. It should be an easy cop, but who knows with all these little hype kids now.

How’d you get that deal? Wasn’t it sold out in 2016? Took a while but it sold out. I didn’t even know it’s releasing again until I saw it on the front page on this site today. I hope quality will be good. It should be an easy cop, but who knows with all these little hype kids now.
Unless I'm getting my retros mixed up because I think that was the most recent one till now, I always had an eye out for him and this site I still follow on twitter called Kicks Deals posted links to them. Think I got them from ru villa, also got a pair of barkleys for 64 bucks

Unless I'm getting my retros mixed up because I think that was the most recent one till now, I always had an eye out for him and this site I still follow on twitter called Kicks Deals posted links to them. Think I got them from ru villa, also got a pair of barkleys for 64 bucks

The way you can tell if you got the 2016 version is if it got the grey eyelets. They're the only release that has them

sketch-1558403795776.png

All the other releases its white
tcpgrsblstfe25zivr6o.jpg

Last edited:
Blazers blew another 17 point lead and this time the Warriors didn’t even have Iggy. Sheesh Blazers couldn’t even beat them once...

Back
Top Bottom