the thread about nothing...

I just think people dont feel like wearing suits or business formal wear as much anymore. Seems like professionals rather throw on a pair of air maxes then some wingtips
As long as their bank account is full.. Some people can careless..

zuck_18121749645852.jpg

If i see an attractive woman ill think "oh wow shes attractive"
If i see a dude with a nice outfit ill think "that's a pretty fly outfit"
Were not supposed to judge others by how they look but we still do.
We all have our own opinion.
there is a difference between having a difference in opinion in subjective matters and putting someone down over subjective matters.

So you should only notice people if there's potential for sexual attraction?

Got it.
Definitely not saying that.

Everyone perspective is different to what they deem attractive/unattractive.

I don’t judge people for what material items they have on or even how pretty they are.
That’s not what life is about, ima do me and they gonna do them dressing whatever they want to wear isn’t harming nobody.

Damn y’all daily contacts are ****ing expensive. Wtf. One box for 45 days is $75. What the ****.

Can anyone recommend where to get them online for a better deal? I just got contacts for the first time in my life and I never knew that these *****es are this expensive.

Damn y’all daily contacts are ****ing expensive. Wtf. One box for 45 days is $75. What the ****.

Can anyone recommend where to get them online for a better deal? I just got contacts for the first time in my life and I never knew that these *****es are this expensive.

if you have a walmart near you get your prescription transferred. Get the daily walmart contacts, Ive been wearing them for a few years and I never had a problem. $30 a box too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom