the thread about nothing...

Do they last all day for 10+ hrs? The brand I was using Bausch & Lomb Biotrue was good for all day. I never felt them dry out unlike the other brand I was using. The only negative is that it’s a 45 day supply for $70 and then a whole year is close to $500+. I might as well just struggle and not wear **** :lol: :smh: .

Yeah, I wear my contacts from 7am - 9-10pm without any problems.

Reactions: Ube
gettyimages-141607437.jpg

You're entitled to wear what you want, but stuff is better left at home or as an idea in your head. This woman looked like a hooker back from when Times Square was rough. The people who were standing outside on their smoke break just laughed in shock and looked bewildered at the outfit.

Personally I think the sister is being the a-hole.
In my family you basically got free reign over food if you're in the house. Maybe that's weird.

Nah man. Fam is babysitting for free....free! How much food could that person have taken? Can’t be worth more than what the parents would be paying a regular sitter. They’re being ungrateful :smh:

Well zoom air wasn't out at the time of this photo. But yeah Pippen's sigs later had Zoom Air and I remember him wearing the Flight 2k3.
Read this article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.solecollector.com/news/2013/09/retrospective-nike-zoom-pippen-i
MJ convinced Pip that Zoom was a better technology for him. It was unfortunately, or fortunately [laughs], depending on your love for big Air vs Zoom, too late for us to change the design for production, but we could make Scottie his own special Zoom Air version.

Back
Top Bottom