the thread about nothing...

Well zoom air wasn't out at the time of this photo.
upload_2019-5-22_18-9-21.gif

Zoom air came out in ‘95 wasn’t called zoom air but tensile air same time as that photo.

Last edited:
Finally got the nail out that had been in my driver side rear tire on Monday. Was a slow leak, so I lagged. Turns out I had another one that I didn’t know about. So Tuesday when I turn on my car to go to work, the low tire pressure warning comes on, now it’s showing my passenger rear tire is low. I get out to check, another huge nail is stuck right in there. Can’t catch a break man.

Well it wasn't "mainstream" so to speak. I heard the zoom in the OG XII's wasn't quite refined yet.
imo I was thought zoom air was better in Nike running shoes than basketball shoes, you could never really feel it certain Nike basketball digs, Till they starting using bottom loaded zoom air out-soles.

^smh been kinda dealing with the same thing.

Just got one of my tires patched up in Les Schwab last month when they found a nail stuck on it.

Now the tire pressure light is back. Tried filling em up and checking the pressure yesterday and the TPMS light is still on :angry::smh:

I am addicted to buying my kids Adidas track suits.

Little man just got his 5th one today. First one in his new size. Baby girl got one today too...she just got 3 two weeks ago.

^smh been kinda dealing with the same thing.

Just got one of my tires patched up in Les Schwab last month when they found a nail stuck on it.

Now the tire pressure light is back. Tried filling em up and checking the pressure yesterday and the TPMS light is still on :angry::smh:

Tpms are the biggest pain in the ***.

The batteries die in them and they make the light come on. Personally I just ignore I and check my tires monthly.

Tpms are the biggest pain in the ***.

The batteries die in them and they make the light come on. Personally I just ignore I and check my tires monthly.

I see.

I think I'm gonna do the same thing then and check it monthly

Back
Top Bottom