the thread about nothing...

^^^Thanks, I had no idea that we could turn that off.
It's so annoying.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

"google gravity" then I'm feeling lucky
"google chuck norris" - I'm feeling lucky

'google elmer fudd"  - I'm feeling lucky

laugh.gif

The funniest one was chuck norris.

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif
ehh I don't give +@!+ back. I'll wear what he bought me around him while on the arm of another dude just to make my point if he asks. If its a gift its mine. I wouldn't expect him to give back what I gave him so yeah.

you're a cruel girl

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

laugh.gif
ehh I don't give +@!+ back. I'll wear what he bought me around him while on the arm of another dude just to make my point if he asks. If its a gift its mine. I wouldn't expect him to give back what I gave him so yeah.

you're a cruel girl

ohwell.gif

nice puppy avy.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

laugh.gif

you're a cruel girl

ohwell.gif

nice puppy avy.

thanks, this weekend was terrible for us. he had seizures, and had to be hospitalized. 
423817_10150687495546064_784281063_11131667_1388789098_n.jpg

funny how my wife leaves on a trip for a full week and I think I'm about to be...
697.gif

going out with the guys, full steak dinners with a yardstick beer on tap, watching games on the 60 inch full blast...

instead I fall asleep every night at 9 while watching netflix "workaholics" with my two tiny yorkies...
keanu-reeves-has-lunch-on-park-bench-in-soho-ny-1024x711.jpg

Originally Posted by mjhead23

I was walking into Chipotle and this white woman locked her door when I walked passed her car as she was sitting in like I couldn't hear the power locks. Smh I was pissed
I lock my door when white people walk by as revenge 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

funny how my wife leaves on a trip for a full week and I think I'm about to be...
697.gif

going out with the guys, full steak dinners with a yardstick beer on tap, watching games on the 60 inch full blast...

instead I fall asleep every night at 9 while watching netflix "workaholics" with my two tiny yorkies...
keanu-reeves-has-lunch-on-park-bench-in-soho-ny-1024x711.jpg
Courtesy of Iyen 
Spoiler [+]

keanueatingonparkbench.jpg

Keanu looks like a sad dust bucket.
roll.gif
So utterly lonely in that pic with patches of facial hair
roll.gif
roll.gif

How do you post a photo on niketalk without saving it to your avatars on NT or using photobucket??    I did this before with a photo saved in my pictures on my pc but I dont post too often, could someone please tell me how to do this again lol I forgot. 

Mane I cant eat fish and look at or be around a female at tha same time I get a bad taste in my mouth

Man I slept on this thread. I hate girls that play hard to get and jobs that drug test.
Is weed really that bad?

Back
Top Bottom