the thread about nothing...

Do you guys get offended if someone asks you if you’re so and so race but your actual race?

Nah, I find it amusing. I’m Latino but get confused for Filipino lots of times.
Where I live it’s mostly Chinese, some Korean not a lot but definitely not much Japanese if we are only talking about Asians and not other race. I went to a store to get some stuff and the lady asked if I’m Korean or Japanese. I wasn’t offended but just weird she would ask those two but Chinese.

I denied snacks, candy, and gum to people who asked when I was in school. But to people that I liked, I was extremely generous. Looking back now, I think I should've been more fair even to strangers because it could've helped spark friendships.

I denied snacks, candy, and gum to people who asked when I was in school. But to people that I liked, I was extremely generous. Looking back now, I think I should've been more fair even to strangers because it could've helped spark friendships.
That’s normal behavior I think. Can’t be friends with everyone and can’t give it to everyone that asked.

Oldie but goodie

zfgw2vphxsldko9riea1.jpg

Man...it's 8:24 and I see an Amazon truck in my neighborhood with the lights flashing.

Bruh, Amazon the new walmart in every way imaginable. Too bad folks have to subject themselves to this nonsense to eat sleep and ****.

Back
Top Bottom