the thread about nothing...

I am eating at a restaurant and I noticed a dead baby fly in my glass of water. So I asked the waitress to give me another one. Instead, she came out with a pitcher. I said "No I want a new glass because there is something inside". I spoke in my softest voice without specifying what it was because I did not want to make the restaurant look bad and did not want to ruin the experience for the other customers. The waitress insisted that it could be particles from the lemon or the lemon seed and I denied it. I stuck my finger in the water to point it out to her and she had trouble seeing it. So I just blurted out " it's a fly".

:blush:
Don’t tip.
@nawghtyhare
upload_2019-6-8_18-57-6.png

I think I got food poisoned or have the stomach flu. Feeling nauseous, stomach feeling unsettled, mouth have that numb feeling, and the urge to puke. This heat wave is making me feel worse too.

Drink some water and just try to throw it up man
Yep. Hope that clears it out and you don't deal with it all day.

Food poisoning is the worst. Last time in had it, didn't really realize it until I had already gotten to work. I puked in the morning before work and thought id be fine. I was not. I hate asking to leave work early. Just not a good look.

Dont think im gonna play another 2K in... Some years. Downloaded it the other day and wasnt feeling it. Main thing happened to be the way how they switched up the shot meter. Didnt cop it. Just played it for free even tho it was $3. Deleted it then started playing BioShock Infinite.. Fye so far

Drink some water and just try to throw it up man
I’m trying to. Been drinking a cup an hr since 1pm. Took a nap at 1 because I wasn’t feeling right, woke up feeling more weird. Took a Tylenol cuz body is aching too. Appreciate the concern.
Yep. Hope that clears it out and you don't deal with it all day.

Food poisoning is the worst. Last time in had it, didn't really realize it until I had already gotten to work. I puked in the morning before work and thought id be fine. I was not. I hate asking to leave work early. Just not a good look.
I think the last time I had it was over 10 years ago. A week before my friend’s bachelor party. That was a bad one.
Screen name to post exceptional
Haha I didn’t eat Asian food yesterday or today. Might’ve been the burrito.

Dont think im gonna play another 2K in... Some years. Downloaded it the other day and wasnt feeling it. Main thing happened to be the way how they switched up the shot meter. Didnt cop it. Just played it for free even tho it was $3. Deleted it then started playing BioShock Infinite.. Fye so far
I feel like ever since 2k13, 2k has never been great

I was rooting for Cerrone, one of my favorite fighters ever, he's just been TOO active and its really wore his durability down. I was surprised he got by Raging Al but I had a feeling he wouldn't be able to last against someone like Ferguson

Two things that happened in the 90s twice but i didn't realize how rare it is: Top rappers getting killed and 3 peats.

Back
Top Bottom