the thread about nothing...

Threw up twice within the past 2 hrs. Hope it doesn’t get worst. It shouldn’t otherwise I’ll be puking more by now I think. No ginger ale or sprite, will coke help?

Too much syrup dont do it. You need some ginger ale asap. And drink water
I live alone and don’t like to bother people to help me get it. Don’t think I should leave the house. I’ll just try to drink more water.

Yeah bruh, just go ahead and grab that ginger ale. Get some crackers...maybe some applesauce. Sounds like you're about to have a long night and day tomorrow.

Any stomach pain accompanying the puke?

EDIT: Just saw the post said get some cookies. I meant crackers.

Last edited:

nick-young-meme-png-5.png

I guess you don't count Van Fleet getting knocked out unconscious, streaming blood, and losing a tooth. But this wasn't a conspiracy theory, it was a hunch.
It’s basketball, it’s a contact sport. Injuries or incidents like that will happen regardless of your “hunch”.

Make better predictions. You slacking on the conspiracies.

It’s basketball, it’s a contact sport. Injuries or incidents like that will happen regardless of your “hunch”.

Make better predictions. You slacking on the conspiracies.
Nobody got noticeably hurt in game 1 and 3.

The sun will come out tomorrow morning. New iPhone will release in the Fall.

Nobody got noticeably hurt in game 1 and 3.
The statement you made was applied to game 4 not 1&3. But regardless basketball is a contact sport. A physical sport where injuries do occur minor or major.

The statement you made someone with a #primitiveiq could’ve said the same thing.
upload_2019-6-9_4-51-16.jpeg

Last edited:
The statement you made was applied to game 5 not 1&3. But regardless basketball is a contact sport. A physical sport where injuries do occur minor or major.

The statement you made someone with a #primitiveiq could’ve said the same thing.
upload_2019-6-9_4-51-16.jpeg

You implied that injuries or contact are common and will always occur in basketball. I brought up games 1 and 3 to prove that is not the case. In game 4, at least there was an incident that stood out.

You implied that injuries or contact are common and will always occur in basketball. I brought up games 1 and 3 to prove that is not the case. In game 4, at least there was an incident that stood out.
It’s a contact sport injuries will occur MINOR or MAJOR.

I’m just highlighting the fact that your statement isn’t intellectually gifted. It’s equivalent to saying “someone will score a basket, I don’t know who but someone will”

Injuries or scoring a basket is a obvious fact since that’s what happens in a game of basketball. Both will happen regardless.

It’s a contact sport injuries will occur MINOR or MAJOR.

I’m just highlighting the fact that your statement isn’t intellectually gifted. It’s equivalent to saying “someone will score a basket, I don’t know who but someone will”

Injuries or scoring a basket is a obvious fact since that’s what happens in a game of basketball. Both will happen regardless.
Really...did a noticeable injury happen every game in this Finals? The most notable ones were in game 2 with Thompson and Looney then after that was Van Fleet getting knocked out in game 4.

Really...did a noticeable injury happen every game in this Finals? The most notable ones were in game 2 with Thompson and Looney then after that was Van Fleet getting knocked out in game 4.

“Someone will lose in the nba finals, I don’t know who, but someone will.”

I’ll leave you alone now.

Back
Top Bottom