the thread about nothing...

SimpleDisgustingGnat-size_restricted.gif

11:43 right now and I just had 4 tacos from the truck. Needless to say I’m full and done.
Which taco truck is this? It’s 11:49pm where I’m at and i used to always go to this taco truck in Oakland, but it’s sketchy on a Saturday night. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Which taco truck is this? It’s 11:49pm where I’m at and i used to always go to this taco truck in Oakland, but it’s sketchy on a Saturday night. Haha

This one is called Tacuba and the cooks originate from the capital of Mexico. There’s usually a long line since the area is filled with families and everyone is out walking their dogs or on dates. Even the homeless are friendly in that area, haha.
Hey man, good tacos are always worth the risk. Just get your order and dip asap!

Anyway, my bro and I were grubbing when my sister called and decided to join us. She brought my mom and 2 nephews along so we all ate together. I felt this sense of calm and tranquility:smile:

Yoooo I randomly thought about the thread of NT bruh who was living in his car after some unforeseen events. Anyone knew dude, did he ever get back on his feet ?

I would definitely wait until you sign, I’ve heard of jobs closing roles last minute and people being screwed.

In terms of what to say to your boss - two ways work.

You can draft a note saying you are leaving for another opportunity and hand it to him with a quick I wanted to inform you I’m leaving type comment

The other would be drafting an email to him and CCing HR

I actually did sign already. I would love if my current job matched the $, but I highly doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom