the thread about nothing...

MAN, Leaving a company is like having a messy breakup.
SMH

You ain't lying! Unless I have a sudden change of heart by tomorrow night, I'm putting in my two weeks Monday :emoji_anguished: . After months of looking, I've been presented an offer last week that - right now - I've agreed to. The $ is a huge jump from what I'm making now, but the benefits are throwing me off. I actually hit up another company I had previously interviewed for bc they posted a new role. Really hoping I hear from them this week and I could possibly tell the current offer thanks but no thanks. I hate to burn bridges but I gotta do what's best for me right?

@ecook0808 I hate awkward convo. Not looking fwd to the "two weeks notice" convo with my manager. Help me out :lol: .

upload_2019-6-15_18-6-25.jpeg

Lebron:I’m hold you down for 1 year when I get there, but 2019 trade season rolls around you gotta go B!!

upload_2019-6-15_18-6-25.jpeg

Lebron:I’m hold you down for 1 year when I get there, but 2019 trade season rolls around you gotta go B!!
Good riddance if it happens. Dude is pretty much a let down for the moment. He’ll good but years down the road.

Kid been blowing up my phone all day, he want the shoes more than I wanna sell them. Completed the transaction just now, first shoe sale of many I am not looking forward to the next
That’s cool man, you’ll eventually get used to it if you have lots to sell. I used to do eBay and hated having to wait in line at the post office but the best part was wearing my shades and staring at these big booty milfs standing beside me.

The 3m infrareds and cardinals are my favorite . But yeah $225 Jordan Brand tripping. The box is real nice tho. It's same as the Jordan 9 nrg boots which I still need to get one of these days
Air-Jordan-9-Boot-NRG-Olive-2.png

Those 8’s are famous for giving MJ athletes foot. They didn’t breathe much then, can’t imagine now made of plastic :sick:

The 3m infrareds and cardinals are my favorite . But yeah $225 Jordan Brand tripping. The box is real nice tho. It's same as the Jordan 9 nrg boots which I still need to get one of these days
Air-Jordan-9-Boot-NRG-Olive-2.png
I missed out on those hard....
Let me check goat.....
And yes the box is fire.

I would cop used if they wore it like once or twice. But the new pair is less than retail :lol:

I would cop used if they wore it like once or twice. But the new pair is less than retail :lol:
I’m gonna watch the prices closely on new.

I had the adidas reps bring 3 different captain America’s cause the 1st two they brought were clearly worn and had dirt marks. Hell to the naw to used kicks I been down that route before and it ain’t pretty.

Back
Top Bottom