the thread about nothing...

I liked X-men more but Batman had that longevity.

That’s true, I agree with that.

I remember being so bummed out when they did 2 months straight of showing you the same episode every Saturday (Mr. Sinister episode). No way of knowing they canceled the show.

Dude I slept in and missed the NB x Kawhi drop.
Looked in eBay they going for $1,500:wow:
giphy.gif
Cats was calling NB MAGA, but when big money involved that talk switches to "where can get those kawhi NB"

This is crazy I have a phone interview with Hong kongs main TV station. It would be worthwhile working on a website that millions of people use everyday. Problem is though I might bomb the interview because I am primarily an English speaker spending most of my life in America
Don't let that doubt set in your mind. You were successful in landing a phone interview. Be confident and show that you can do the job regardless if you're a primarily an English speaker.

Side note: I had no idea you were Asian :rofl:

Don't let that doubt set in your mind. You were successful in landing a phone interview. Be confident and show that you can do the job regardless if you're a primarily an English speaker.

Side note: I had no idea you were Asian :rofl:

Thank you man I'll try my best and even if I don't get the job it's cool cause this my first overseas interview

Are there any Detroit niketalkers?

Finally going to the kaws exhibit Saturday and trying to see if its anywhere to go at night besides the strip club lol

Back
Top Bottom