the thread about nothing...

Ya ever be sleepy but energetic at the same time.
Got 4 hours of sleep last night. Drank 2 cups of coffee this morning.
Feeling Sleepy/Hyped lol

upload_2019-6-20_10-57-43.jpeg

upload_2019-6-20_11-1-10.jpeg

upload_2019-6-20_10-58-50.jpeg

upload_2019-6-20_10-59-11.jpeg

All I ever wanted from Marvel when they took stuff from Fox was the Spider-Man TAS on the big screen. That **** had its own shared universe
You mean, Sony? lol

But yeah, I think we could see more Spider-verse expand in the MCU. Even Kevin Feige said that there's a chance he'll interact with Tom Hardy/Venom in the future. So we'll see.

How’s it taste?
Nutritional content?
Warms my heart to see a little black girl that isn’t Beyoncé colored get shine like that. :emoji_blush:

taste is great. I bought 1 of each flavor. my favorite is the one with ginger (you wont like it if you dont like ginger in general though)

80 cal per bottle and only 14g of sugar which is also a plus.

taste is great. I bought 1 of each flavor. my favorite is the one with ginger (you wont like it if you dont like ginger in general though)

80 cal per bottle and only 14g of sugar which is also a plus.
Ginger sounds good as hell.

14g is misleading labeling, though. I just looked it up on their site and it must be 14g per serving, not bottle. 14g wouldn’t have been that bad for 12 oz but it’s 27g per bottle.

Ginger sounds good as hell.

14g is misleading labeling, though. I just looked it up on their site and it must be 14g per serving, not bottle. 14g wouldn’t have been that bad for 12 oz but it’s 27g per bottle.
Nah, that doesn't seem misleading. Any info taken off of the nutritional label and placed more front and center for the consumer is always provided in serving size.

Also, if the bottle is 12 ounces, should the sugar content be 21g, not 27? Or is a serving 6 ounces for this bottle where as it's 8 ounces for most other liquids?

Nah, that doesn't seem misleading. Any info taken off of the nutritional label and placed more front and center for the consumer is always provided in serving size.

Also, if the bottle is 12 ounces, should the sugar content be 21g, not 27? Or is a serving 6 ounces for this bottle where as it's 8 ounces for most other liquids?
I labeled it as misleading because he said it was only 14g. Not saying this is him but some people do not know how to fully read nutritional labels. They see “14g” and don’t know that this is applied to whatever they (the company) deem a serving is. Not the whole thing.

27g is what the site says the sugar content is for the entire bottle so yes, it’s safe to assume they deem a serving of this lemonade is 6 oz.

Back
Top Bottom