the thread about nothing...

Then what would bumping up the reward do if he’s financially stable like you assume?
I am not in either of their heads. I am only offering suggestions that Cam Newton could've tried. None of us know what would've worked because when dealing with human interaction nothing is black or white. Maybe $1500 was not enough incentive but $2000 might be. When doing business the first offer is usually not the best. Maybe someone else in first class is a Cam Newton fan and would've switch voluntarily, but he wouldn't know if he didn't ask.

robtoofresco robtoofresco

I have some doubts that the seats were first class like some reports suggest, I speculate that business class is more likely. But let's just go by first class vs coach. So the difference in price is over 2,500 if we divide the 5,133(round trip) by 2. $1500 is not a drop in the bucket, it's an insult.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/first-class-vs-coach-a-game-of-square-inches-11556098201

Premium round-trip tickets to Europe cost on average $5,133 more than a coach ticket—$6,215 vs. $1,082. The gap on domestic and international tickets, particularly to Europe, has widened a bit since 2016.

What chu gunna do about it then?
tenor (2).gif

Lmao ahhh damn
Send the good vibes my way. I need em lol
You and I have no control, it's just the way it is. I wouldn't recommend doing anything drastic (start serious relationship or make big purchase like a car or house) this year. Take it with a grain of salt it's just what I derived from your DOB.

Backstory on how and why you quit your job?

New software within the company started causing errors and we were getting earfuls every other day.
At some point i didn't wanna keep getting yelled at for a software mistake that wasn't us.
I scheduled a meeting to tell them it was becoming too much. They shrugged it off. Same meeting i told them i was putting in a months notice.
This Friday will be my last day

New software within the company started causing errors and we were getting earfuls every other day.
At some point i didn't wanna keep getting yelled at for a software mistake that wasn't us.
I scheduled a meeting to tell them it was becoming too much. They shrugged it off. Same meeting i told them i was putting in a months notice.
This Friday will be my last day
I see. You probably should've stuck it out. Whatever your new situation is will probably not end well. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I see. You probably should've stuck it out. Whatever your new situation is will probably not end well. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Meh.
If it's wrong, "it was just a prediction". If it's right, "SEE IT WAS RIGHT!"

Not saying that about you personally but I've met people that are like that with horoscopes/numerology/astrology/whateverelseology.

They're usually general enough that it'll probably be right if applied broadly enough, especially if you're looking for it.

You and I have no control, it's just the way it is. I wouldn't recommend doing anything drastic (start serious relationship or make big purchase like a car or house) this year. Take it with a grain of salt it's just what I derived from your DOB.
July 23rd 92.

What ya got for me, sorcerer :emoji_eyes:

Sorry about your phone. I didn't want to tell you initially on your birthday, but it's going to be a crappy year for you.

Yoooo. Will be hitting you tomorrow with a pm soon. I did some number crunching myself but have no idea about the year thing. This numbers stuff is something else I tell ya’

Edit: Robtoofresco is a life path 6?

Back
Top Bottom