the thread about nothing...

Dude across the bar from has a fresh Tennessee Top Hat.

3B143F9E-1B27-4D7D-B64B-AD3FB5AB37D2.jpeg

At my wife's cousin wedding at a vineyard just to get lit. She better finish doing their makeup before I kill this whole bottle of wine

I don't know what they place had going on with serving been in margarita glasses. I straight asked the bartender for a regular glass. She said I'd end up paying the same for less beer. :smh:

Definitely hit up your local Marshalls they had boat load of LeBron 13 in mines thought the summer and Christmas shopping.
Tell me bout it. I got my red LB XIIIs on ebay for like 80 & went Marshalls the next day & saw em for $65 fml. I done goofed

Since we’re talking about shoes, I came up again. Was walking out of Buffalo Exchange when Me and my brother noticed a guy walking towards us with garbage bags filled with shoes. As luck would have it he was going to sell to the store before we stopped him. Dude wears the same sizes as me and my brother. Long story short, I walked away with some AJ 11 mids (ASG 96) for $20 and my brother got some AJ 4 (Oreos) for $35 :smokin

Last edited:
TODAYS MY LAST DAY OF WORK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So the team is taking me out to eat at some fancy restaurant and everyone is dressed up.
I came to work in a white T and chelsea boots lol
Gonna be a mix of emotions saying bye to everyone
All great things come to an end

Back
Top Bottom