the thread about nothing...

Since we’re talking about shoes, I came up again. Was walking out of Buffalo Exchange when Me and my brother noticed a guy walking towards us with garbage bags filled with shoes. As luck would have it he was going to sell to the store before we stopped him. Dude wears the same sizes and me and my brother. Long story short, I walked away with some AJ 11 mids (ASG 96) for $20 and my brother got some AJ 4 (Oreos) for $35 :smokin
How much would he have gotten if he sold to the store instead?

I've gotten 3 to 4 hours of sleep all week. My girl got the day off today and let me sleep after work. She the best.

Now I'm well rested after 6 hours of sleep but don't get ready for work for another 6 hours.

Gonna get a list together of the tools needed to do my brakes this weekend. Probably gonna borrow all of them except for the floor jack and jack stands.

Last edited:
Those are the lowcut joints right? I want em. You copped?
These one
ipad_290e6c3e0d66c9e6eb5fbf0c90eec63556835a298f132.jpg

If they're still there I'm copping

3-day weekend coming :pimp:

My skin got some allergic reaction, this little cream better work, i was told 2-3 days of the cream and it would all be gone. This afternoon will be 48 hours, i think i’m seeing some progress but i want this **** GONE asap :lol:

Back
Top Bottom