the thread about nothing...

I have not. Put if you can't use it on your privates what exactly are you doing to clean your privates?

Or why is this soap special enough that you keep it around AND a bar of ball soap?

I have not. Put if you can't use it on your privates what exactly are you doing to clean your privates?

Or why is this soap special enough that you keep it around AND a bar of ball soap?
It has some kind of almost cult following. I don't use it anymore, not because I do not like it but I just do not see what's so great about it.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.co...int-soap-away-from-your-****pa-1822521388/amp

I prefer to use this.
sku_222929_size_16-fl-oz_01.png

I use once in while. It definitely helps. But j wouldn't use it on the regular cause it definitely does burn. If you have sensetive skin I wouldn't use it at all. The liquid one. Never tried the bar version.

This is why its crazy to me people are still maintaining being fans of a team solely based on location.
Also crazy to me that people "hate" lebron. Like what has that man ever done to be hated? He seems to be a good supportive father, he seems to be putting his money to work for the betterment of others. He plays the game the right way (IMO). He has put his friends in positions of power. Like but he doesn't play for "your" team so you hate him?

I swear we think alike :lol:

Back
Top Bottom