the thread about nothing...

If it was for me I'll be patient but it's not. It's for bday gift. I could give him some Kobe 1 I got coming tomorrow. But those kobe was a steal too. I'll chick it up and take the L. It's life nothing everything perfect, I understand that.
Wait so the Oneness & GOAT are the same gift?
:rofl::smh: Bruh you bout to take 2 L’s that Goat order ain’t making it. Just get that gift card now before that goes wrong.:sick:

Screenshot_20190607-113950_Chrome Beta.jpg

Wait so the Oneness & GOAT are the same gift?
:rofl::smh: Bruh you bout to take 2 L’s that Goat order ain’t making it. Just get that gift card now before that goes wrong.:sick:
im aware of that, I'll just hand him some cash and give him the shoes later. Oneness never even had the shoes to begin with. Situation is all screwed up.

im aware of that, I'll just hand him some cash and give him the shoes later. Oneness never even had the shoes to begin with. Situation is all screwed up.
Cash is the most thoughtless gift. If you are going to give him over $100 cash, you might as well buy a pair of shoes from Footlocker and explain to him another pair is on the way.

Cash is the most thoughtless gift. If you are going to give him over $100 cash, you might as well buy a pair of shoes from Footlocker and explain to him another pair is on the way.
a kid who is about go to college doesn't need cash? If that's me I'm taking all the cash I can get. The shoes is just supplement gift at this point cause I know Footlocker won't have it so I won't bother.

a kid who is about go to college doesn't need cash? If that's me I'm taking all the cash I can get. The shoes is just supplement gift at this point cause I know Footlocker won't have it so I won't bother.
It'll look like you didn't care and just pulled it out last minute. Footlocker may not have the exact shoes you are looking for, but perhaps something else that will work.

Nobody ever got mad they received cash.
And I try to make my gifts personal but sometimes cash just works. And for a kid at that age I’m sure he won’t mind it. Not to mention he still gets the shoes. Nephew winning.
Exactly, who's I rather take cash than a store brand gift card anyday. Matter of fact i can him a credit card giftcard on a visa or something

Nobody ever got mad they received cash.
And I try to make my gifts personal but sometimes cash just works. And for a kid at that age I’m sure he won’t mind it. Not to mention he still gets the shoes. Nephew winning.
Nobody is going to complain about receiving money. But if I was his nephew I would see it as haphazard and no thought went into it.

Anywho my Kobe 1 protros came in.
Should I just give him something just out of convenience to me?
Nah. They ain't his size. This is 10 he a 9.
15627950628095132923224854983173.jpg

I'll wait for goat. They haven't failed me just yet.

Anywho my Kobe 1 protros came in.
Should I just give him something just out of convenience to me?
Nah. They ain't his size. This is 10 he a 9.
15627950628095132923224854983173.jpg

I'll wait for goat. They haven't failed me just yet.
Should've brought this up sooner. I have plenty of DS shoes in sz 9-9.5. What is the status of your GOAT order?

Yea it won’t be getting to you this week. 2 days to get to GOAT and 2 days to get to you. That’s only if the seller ships today.

Give you my money!!! Never!!!
It's pending.
I am willing to gift your nephew a pair because his sorry *** #primitiveIQ uncle didn't have common sense. I have Black/Carolina Jordan VI's, Win Like 82 Jordan XI, Core Black Ultra Boost 1.0. Tell him to pick one.

What happened to those size 9 AF1's you got from Ross that you squeeze into wearing pantyhose? If you haven't worn them out yet, you can give him those.

Back
Top Bottom