the thread about nothing...

I am willing to gift your nephew a pair because his sorry *** #primitiveIQ uncle didn't have common sense. I have Black/Carolina Jordan VI's, Win Like 82 Jordan XI, Core Black Ultra Boost 1.0. Tell him to pick one.

What happened to those size 9 AF1's you got from Ross that you squeeze into wearing pantyhose? If you haven't worn them out yet, you can give him those.
I have plenty of shoes, thank you but no thank you. af1 only wore it twice with some socks I borrowed from robtoogone mother, He's getting what he wants and that's what the a uncle supposed to do. LeBron 3 Navy's. Done deal.

What shoes u placed an order for. That's sucks. I think stock x do people grimey like that too.
I returned a pair last week on July 2nd. Still no movements thru UPS. Only they could file a claim since the return label is under their account. I messaged them and they just said “Check with your courier. Hope everything will works out.” Messaged them on Monday night, still nothing.

I have plenty of shoes, thank you but no thank you. af1 only wore it twice with some socks I borrowed from robtoogone mother, He's getting what he wants and that's what the a uncle supposed to do. LeBron 3 Navy's. Done deal.
How is it a done deal? When the shoes arrive, your nephew will be taking his final exams. I guess it can turn into his Christmas present.

How is it a done deal? When the shoes arrive, your nephew will be taking his final exams. I guess it can turn into his Christmas present.
spongebob-meme-35163882~2.png

I returned a pair last week on July 2nd. Still no movements thru UPS. Only they could file a claim since the return label is under their account. I messaged them and they just said “Check with your courier. Hope everything will works out.” Messaged them on Monday night, still nothing.
What shoes though? Maybe the postman went ham on some white/red 14s you had in your closet, with all the plastic bags piled up next to it. Idk...
137554_01.jpg

Woof, that's a ugly shoe. Hopefully something is done. Did you have insurance on the package?
It’s an auto generated return label from GOAT. I can’t add stuff on to it. That’s why their *** need to file a claim, not me.

Smh, they probably thinking you lying or something. And tryna finesse.
They can’t think I’m lying because it shows I dropped it off and status is at “picked up” with a weight on it. But anyways just saying if you think that site have bad service just wait till you experience GOAT. They’re known for not responding or takes weeks.

Went to look out the window and my view of Manhattan was blocked. I noticed that a landlord is building an illegal addition onto the building. Adding an entire floor made from cinder blocks. It wasn't there a couple of days ago. Same guy made the bedrooms in one apartment smaller when he renovated it following a tenant leaving.

They can’t think I’m lying because it shows I dropped it off and status is at “picked up” with a weight on it. But anyways just saying if you think that site have bad service just wait till you experience GOAT. They’re known for not responding or takes weeks.
I understand now, hopefully your order get squared out.

This is why I sold some Kobe's to nt'er last week I made sure to be in constant communication with him. I
Went to look out the window and my view of Manhattan was blocked. I noticed that a landlord is building an illegal addition onto the building. Adding an entire floor made from cinder blocks. It wasn't there a couple of days ago. Same guy made the bedrooms in one apartment smaller when he renovated it following a tenant leaving.
That's wild, you gonna snitch?

I quit my job and my boss is harassing me like a mf.

Dude asks me non stop if I changed my mind yet and am gonna stay. Like bro chill you’re making it awkward. Ask me again and how about I just don’t show up my last week.

I quit my job and my boss is harassing me like a mf.

Dude asks me non stop if I changed my mind yet and am gonna stay. Like bro chill you’re making it awkward. Ask me again and how about I just don’t show up my last week.
That’s like his way of appreciating you. Prob like your work ethics and hard to replace you. Ask for a raise or promotion.

AYE DIOS MIO 8)

Man, I washed the Columbia 11’s and the Tinker Olympic 7’s.... they dried but the tongues on both sneakers developed brownish stains :smh: Bro told me you can scrub it out with a toothbrush, extra work. Only spent $26 combined so I guess I shouldn’t complain.

Back
Top Bottom