the thread about nothing...

The people that reported their orders were cancelled due to the item being OOS or items that were intended to be excluded from the sale such as those $300 Adidas Alphaedge's. These were identified promptly. Your order was cancelled because you were annoying, they said so in the correspondence that you posted.
So as a consumer I don't have any right to ask questions to know where my order has been processed, what if it was medication for me or someone in my family. Should I just be patient with the order with something like that and I need it.

You reaching b. It's not that serious.

Last edited:
Lame. I said before I would not buy UA's, grey markets, or whatever euphenism is used these days. Go back and read what I wrote.
My skepticism on your shoes. Is very high. I wouldn't trust it. You've already put your self in the neagative lighta about recommending fake Nikes, Jordans etc.

Keep your shoes.

My skepticism on your shoes. Is very high. I wouldn't trust it. You've already put your self in the neagative lighta about recommending fake Nikes, Jordans etc.

Keep your shoes.
:lol: I said repeatedly I would not buy UA's because the shoes I like are not hyped and do not go for much. Now if you are some kid in HS slaving at Wendy's and really want a pair of Off-White's or Yeezy's, I would recommend going to the "dark side", because he won't be able to obtain the shoes in a reasonable time.

So as a consumer I don't have any right to ask questions to know where my order has been processed, what if it was medication for me or someone in my family. Should I just be patient with the order with something like that and I need it.

You reaching b. It's not that serious.
You were badgering them everyday. They asked you to be patient because it was a huge sale and a holiday weekend. But you couldn't help it so they told you to **** off as politely as they possibly could.

I took a nap.
Ate dinner.
Watched a movie.
Come back on here...
Ya’ll still going at this.:rofl:
I'm out here hooping and still being bothered. #Freakytooclingy
IMG_20190710_223738004.jpg
IMG_20190710_200743947.jpg

You were badgering them everyday. They asked you to be patient because it was a huge sale and a holiday weekend. But you couldn't help it so they told you to **** off as politely as they possibly could.

IQ was acting like Morrie in Goodfellas.

IQ: **** them, I want my shoes
DEyVVIeXsAADjCD.jpg

Oneness: oh yeah?
giphy.gif

And we all know how that ended for Morrie :lol:

When i was 13 i sold lemonade at a baseball stadium. A foul ball came flying in and hit my coworker square in the face, then it ricocheted and hit me on the shoulder. I was ok, maybe slightly sore but my coworker :smh: bruh his nose was leaking like a faucet. Never seen that much blood to this day and that was over 20 years ago. It seems like common sense to put the net up, but no one thinks it'll hit them.

Back
Top Bottom