the thread about nothing...

:lol: too late you need to buy them from GOAT and wait 5 weeks.

Tell your nephew to pick one out of these and it will be on me. I have 3-4 of each, so I will be okay. I am doing this as a favor to save you from getting your *** whooped and ruining your nephew's 18th birthday.

1435566-klekt-adidas-ultra-boost-core-black-1-0-normal.jpg

1344702-klekt-adidas-ultra-boost-key-city-pack-triple-white-1-0-normal.jpg

m_59ece0adc6c795771708eaaa.jpg

air-jordan-6-unc-black-university-blue-384664-006-2.jpg
This guy. Thank you but I'll decline the offer. Give them shoes to less fortunate...

I gave my nephew a firm handshake and told him happy birthday.
His brother is my godson so I bought him 5lbs of candy and a mini basketball hoop.

Those orders got cancelled because they knew they couldn'y fulfill them. You got cancelled for being an irritant.
once again you fail to understand the full scope of the problem. I'm not at fault here. but keep pushing the jokes...we all like the entertainment, very different from your regular content. Such as conspiracy theories.

Are you willing to wear out a $200 LeBron?
This one for casual Sundays
Years ago I wouldn’t have wanted to tbh, but eventually I only wore basketball shoes just for ball. Regardless of the price, if I love the shoe, sure I’d wear it out. It’s not a waste of money if you use it for its intended purpose.

To me, why spend $200 on a shoe you’ll only wear on certain days? In the past when I spent money on an expensive pair, I’d become too worried about wearing them often. It’s such a hassle :lol:

But this is just how I see it. Everyone can rock their kicks however they please

I said that because I know people on this board are too vain to wear UA's. It was to point out there are little to no differences, just food for thought.
I wonder if them kicks you tryna pass off to my cousin are fake.....hmmmmm
I need to do a legit check just in case you tryna finesse.

once again you fail to understand the full scope of the problem. I'm not at fault here. but keep pushing the jokes...we all like the entertainment, very different from your regular content. Such as conspiracy theories.
The people that reported their orders were cancelled due to the item being OOS or items that were intended to be excluded from the sale such as those $300 Adidas Alphaedge's. These were identified promptly. Your order was cancelled because you were annoying, they said so in the correspondence that you posted.

Back
Top Bottom