the thread about nothing...

Buffet.....

tenor (9).gif
Went to a seafood buffet while I was in San Diego last weekend. Possibly the best quality buffet outside of Las Vegas.

Went to a seafood buffet while I was in San Diego last weekend. Possibly the best quality buffet outside of Las Vegas.
My boys told me Vegas buffet was the best they ever had, I'm compelled to believe that now.

Houston buffet is good, nothing dry or stale. I would take pics but members of TAJ(thread about judging)are running rampant in the forums.

I don't got time for the non-sense or even to entertain it.

My boys told me Vegas buffet was the best they ever had, I'm compelled to believe that now.

Houston buffet is good, nothing dry or stale. I would take pics but members of TAJ(thread about judging)are running rampant in the forums.

I don't got time for the non-sense or even to entertain it.

I'd like to see what kind of buffet food is in Houston.
I love buffets

Had a buddy in school...we went to grade school and high school together all 13 years...he was REALLY into those moto phones when we were in high school. He would buy them off of ebay and sell for a higher profit. Typically Moto versions that were from overseas (but unlocked so they could be used on any network).

Flash forward to last I heard about him...he was working for Motorola...designing apps.

Crazy how he got a job he's always been into...and I'm just dicking around.

My current phone is a motorola. Motorola Z3 play. Got it for steal $80 from $500.
And I actually like it. Does somethings better than an iPhone.

Motorola phones used to be the iPhones. Nokia bricks were the andriods.

That's pretty much how the rich and poor kids were separated in high school.

Remember free nights and weekends?

Reactions: Ube
I do but he equated it to taking a shower which I do every day.

I make my bed every morning btw.

Yeah that was probably a bad comparison, but saying you don’t make your bed because you’re going to mess it up doesn’t make sense to me.

To each his/her own. I just agree with whoever said it makes the room look nicer

Back
Top Bottom