the thread about nothing...

E97E0135-F4BD-4414-9470-59F691C1052F.gif

A lot of people go to this place on Tuesdays for their Taco Tuesday special. Service will be slower, which is expected but I am prepared to wait.

Westbrook and Harden on the same team again :wow:

OKC has so many first round picks my goodness

They’re actually keeping CP3 too

This free agency has been nuts
I don't see harden and Westbrook working well together. Harden and d'toni plays isolation basketball where the ball is in harden hand 70-80% of the game. Westbrook is the same way. Unless both mvp players make comprises to their game to compliment each other it may work. But I just don't see it as a good duo.

That OKC 30 for 30 is going to be amazing, cant even blame Houston since the Warriors and Durant are both out of the finals for the foreseeable future. They shooting dice right now

I like it simply because Paul is about to hit a STEEP decline.

But as much as Westbrook's ability to carry the team without Harden will help, I don't see this as being enough to actually get over the new obstacles that have arisen.

Every rockets game next season.
IMG-20190711-WA0005.jpg

That’s interesting. Westbrook led the league in assists the last 2 years in a row I believe. But he needs the ball in his hands in order to pass. Which would keep the ball out of hardens hands, who needs the ball in order to dribble and shoot constantly. Interesting.

Please excuse my ignorance. I have never been swimming or even dipped a toe in a pool.

When you wear swim trunks, do you also wear regular underwear underneath or is it appropriate to go commando?

No more triple double games for Westbrook
No more 40-60 pts games for harden.

These mf'ers gonna kill each other before all star weekend
I got little doubt Westbrook is at a point where he's ready to sacrifice the stats.

I don't know how much Harden is ready to share the ball however.

I know Paul tried to shut down the rumors of he himself demanding a trade, but I do believe the rumors were true that there was a rift between the two. Paul's a demanding teammate who doesn't suffer fools.

Back
Top Bottom