the thread about nothing...

LA county with the W, though. They announced they weren’t administering them and aren’t adhering to those discriminatory policies.

**** has been sad all weekend, though. Every plaza & place that I’ve been that is a heavily Latino demographic has been a ghost town. People are living in fear out here. |l
That good to hear..

Reading thru the food thread and they STILL talking about me......
giphy (15).gif

I've won.
kyle-lowry-kisses-2019-nba-championship-finals.jpg

MichaelJordan-9.jpg

Explain the 9 energy, oh knowledgeble one?
Adaptability, but highs and lows

Everyone is blessed in some way. But the blessing has drawbacks.

9's are supposed to be especially adaptive. But they also deal with more precarious situations and more highs and lows. For example, Alonzo Mourning is a 9 lifepath. He grew up in foster care. He made the NBA and became an All-Star. But in the middle of his career he had a life threatening kidney disease. He managed to recover and win a championship with the Heat.

Adaptability, but highs and lows

Imo, Going thru adversities makes you stronger and resilient person. No matter your blessings, luck, bad luck, poverty etc,

People who go thru adversities can pull thru and see success cause they know how to handle opposed to someone who always had a easy route through life.

Imo, Going thru adversities makes you stronger and resilient person. No matter your blessings, luck, bad luck, poverty etc,

People who go thru adversities can pull thru and see success cause they know how to handle opposed to someone who always had a easy route through life.
Well duh. But if RJ Barrett wants to play well consistently, he should change his jersey number. Until then expect his performance to be up and down.

Barrett combined to shoot 7-for-33 for a total of 18 points in his first two Summer League games before shooting 12-for-31 for 38 points in his last two games.

Well duh. But if RJ Barrett wants to play well consistently, he should change his jersey number. Until then expect his performance to be up and down.

Barrett combined to shoot 7-for-33 for a total of 18 points in his first two Summer League games before shooting 12-for-31 for 38 points in his last two games.
Well duh?Mad on a Sunday, mad yesterday. Why you so vexed?

Everybody goes thru ups and downs in anything in life not just in athletic sports.
You learn more from your failures than your success. Now if RJ Barret win rookie of the year, your theory is vaporware like most of the useless advice you've been given.

And personally you can't be given people life advice on how to navigate life when YOU haven't gone thru it.

It's like your a virgin given advice on how to have sex with women....

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer what is 10/17/87? My best friend...
1+7=8

1+0+1+7+1+9+8+7=34
3+4=7

8's are karmic and financially stable. What they put out is what they get. The financially stable part does not necessarily mean rich. Either they are good at managing money and or money seemingly appears when they need it.

7's are highly intelligent and seek knowledge. 7's could be good athletes but are injury-prone. Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, Steph Curry, and Chris Paul are 7 lifepaths.

Well duh?Mad on a Sunday, mad yesterday. Why you so vexed?

Everybody goes thru ups and downs in anything in life not just in athletic sports.
You learn more from your failures than your success. Now if RJ Barret win rookie of the year, your theory is vaporware like most of the useless advice you've been given.

And personally you can't be given people life advice on how to navigate life when YOU haven't gone thru it.

It's like your a virgin given advice on how to have sex with women....

Anything breathing has highs and lows. I am suggesting that 9's experience it at greater extremes. I did not suggest Barrett won't play well. Could be great one year and crappy the next. It's not ingrained in his birth, but ditch the jersey.

I do not have any reason to be mad. I don't have a primitive low IQ uncle whose incompetence caused my birthday present to not arrive in time.

I need to go return something at the outlets tomorrow, but while I’m there I want to get a couple of lightweight button up shirts to wear to the beach, etc

Anyone have recommendations on stores to check out? Not really concerned with brands in particular for these

I need to go return something at the outlets tomorrow, but while I’m there I want to get a couple of lightweight button up shirts to wear to the beach, etc

Anyone have recommendations on stores to check out? Not really concerned with brands in particular for these
uniqlo buttons ups soft on the skin.

Back
Top Bottom