the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

Went out for a drink with my friend and his girl earlier and sat by this man eating by himself at the bar top. Dude looked JUST like Shannon Sharpe. Build and everything. I tell him that (except for the build part) and dude chuckles and says, “All. The. Time. I actually used to play ball myself.”

I make conversation with him from there and dude tells me he was a RB, started in Canada, then made it to the league to play for SD & CHI for a while. His nephew is apparently Jamaal Williams, the current RB for Green Bay. Shows me all these pics with him and his nephew, some other league cat & Stephen A. Smith.

About SAS, I ask him is he really like he is in the media or is it just a persona? Breh confirmed that man is 100% himself and with a few drinks in him, mans is a whole fool. :lol: :pimp:

I Googled dude afterwards and only found a pic/info from his time at OSU in like ‘89 but I looked up his nephew too and dude is a hometown boy. Straight from my city. :pimp:

Real cool, humble cat who looks like he can still shoot through the A gap if need be. Funny how small of a world this is sometimes.

Don't see the gripe, I've got no issue with public breastfeeding. Seemed completely natural until folks attempted to bastardize it.

@Juicebox215, hope you didn't let a few of the foodie goons run you off the thread. It can become a cesspool in there occasionally but keep gunning with thick skin, post what you like/want.
This topic calls for a thread.

Don't see the gripe, I've got no issue with public breastfeeding. Seemed completely natural until folks attempted to bastardize it.
I’m iffy on this topic. On one hand, I get it. It’s natural. Infants don’t know the concept of waiting for food yet and can’t communicate nor be spoken with to understand the situation of “can you wait ‘til we get to a more private place for me to feed you?”

On the other hand, it’s pretty socially awkward to pop the teet out in say a restaurant because of the sexualization of the female breast. Preferably, women could go breastfeed somewhere more secluded but I am not a woman nor will I ever know what it’s like to be a mother so that’s just my opinion as a sideline observer.

Such a likable dude. I hope his career turns out to be a great one without injuries or scandal. He strikes me as he type to stay with his team and not jump ship like so many do these days.

On the subject of breastfeeding, I’m reminded of a Married with Children episode...

Mother: Sir do you mind if I feed my child?
Bundy: Yeah sure, go ahead.
*mother starts breastfeeding as Bundy starts grimacing in disgust *
Bundy: WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!
Mother: Feeding my baby
Bundy: WHY??
Mother: Because he can’t cook. Besides you said it was okay.
Bundy: Yeah but I meant giving him something healthy like an Orange Bang!!

Legit don't understand why people have issues with breastfeeding. I guess people see it as the equivalent of a dude whipping it out to pee. I don't view it that way, babies gotta eat and relocating with a baby is a hassle, just don't look.
How would you feel if it’s someone you know, though doing it in front of you? In a social setting. And they continue to engage in conversation. You still keeping that same don’t look energy? :nerd:

Idris Elba would be dope
Yea that would make sense, and if they wanna push the equality thing on top **** it that’s cool too. But sorry a woman being James Bond seems absolutely goddamn ridiculous to me. At this pace they gonna make the next shaft be a 90 pound white girl who lives in Harlem too

Back
Top Bottom