the thread about nothing...

I need meat in me every day
BCA3C2DE-861F-4B5A-9E0A-3F034BCD3515.gif

Storm that came through cooled off the outside by a huge amount, feels mad good out here with the wind :smokin

Power knocked out till 11 tho. Was in the middle of making cornbread too :smh:

If pb&j is the cheat meal, regrets should be sky high.

But you still my boy zmaqbool zmaqbool . It's a MAQ thang
Lmao you may have a point there Mr. Maq! After the sandwich I'll get me some ice cream or pizza to make it a real cheat meal lol. You my boy & it most def is a MAQ thang lol

Women can be so funny, talking with my home girl at work and they're currently thinking about bringing a new person to our security applications support team to help and she asked me what I think about it. We both agreed it couldn't hurt and I mentioned I hope its a lady since its mostly dudes in our group. She turns around and says she hopes not cause she thinks they wont get along. After some prodding she flat out tells me she dont want another women taking away from the attention she gets in the office. If that aint the silliest **** I ever heard in my life

Women can be so funny, talking with my home girl at work and they're currently thinking about bringing a new person to our security applications support team to help and she asked me what I think about it. We both agreed it couldn't hurt and I mentioned I hope its a lady since its mostly dudes in our group. She turns around and says she hopes not cause she thinks they wont get along. After some prodding she flat out tells me she dont want another women taking away from the attention she gets in the office. If that aint the silliest **** I ever heard in my life
Typical female behavior.
Female:"Oh I don't like her"
Me: "why you don't like her, you never even introduce yourself?'
Female:"idk,. I just don't like her...."

Few weeks later.

Female: hey gurl!!!! Where you get them cute shoes from blah, blah, blah.

Back
Top Bottom