the thread about nothing...

20190721_100722.jpg

For what?

A lot of women thrive on that validation and reassurance that they're still worthy of attention. One day they're going to stop getting attention and they don't know the day, so every compliment is another day that they haven't fallen off.

Another women means she has to share compliments and attention.

it's like driving in a car forever and you can't see the treads. You just have to trust other people on the street saying "those treads looking good!". When you no longer hear it, you're scared that your time is almost up.

I don't know if this is what really happened. But based on the comments, supposedly one of them soaked her and she approached the police car to report them. The police ignored her and the rest of the bunch went in on her.
Damn man thats foul. How they a cop that swore to protect people & just sittin in their patrol car watching this harassment unfold? NYPD @ it's finest...doing absolutely nothing

I can't front Internet has me so skeptical for most of the video I thought dude really had arms and was just PS out. I was legit like getting annoyed show the dudes arms already. :smh::smh:

Really dude?? That means you spending wayyyyy too much time on the internet.

Dude just busting up beavers little home. :smh:. I'm not even mad at him though.

Slow day at work everyone is in training

Back
Top Bottom