the thread about nothing...

My close friend just found out that the kid he was taking care of for 3 years ISN'T his kid. What the **** can I even say to him man?
mean.gif
if he taking care of him for 3 yrs food,clothes etc then its his..the kid going to look at him as dad so all that matter
Easy to say, but factor in the part about being lied to and probably being cheated on. A 4 year lie is tough to take in stride, no matter what connections you've made. 

Havent' talked to the ex in about a month...completely cut her off when she got a new bf. (6 year relationship she basically left me for another dude).
Yesterday she must have been stalking my twitter and the bish favorited a tweet of mine saying "everything changes". Stupid bish stop twitter stalking leave me alone. Ol trying to interject into my life for no reason to see if you can get a reaction. eff off

Social media for people you choose not to interact with is like displaying what you are up to/how you are feeling because you want others to find out about it one way or another, but not directly from your mouth.

Kill that noise. Fall off the grid and focus on you. Why give someone you don't wish to associate with the pleasure of knowing anything about you.....where you are, how you feel, what you are up to. They unknown will eat them up and they will probably contact you directly.

Move on because you want to, not because you want someone to chase you or some old crap to linger around.

Havent' talked to the ex in about a month...completely cut her off when she got a new bf. (6 year relationship she basically left me for another dude).

Yesterday she must have been stalking my twitter and the bish favorited a tweet of mine saying "everything changes". Stupid bish stop twitter stalking leave me alone. Ol trying to interject into my life for no reason to see if you can get a reaction. eff off

you should respond....

Ya Bish Ya Bish

Might be offered a new job today......back with the Government at a military base. Closer commute, less traffic, money should be similar.

I enjoy the freedom and less restrictions working as a contractor though. The only thing I want back from the Government again is the training, travel, paid education, etc.

I can get the emojis.. download GoSMS and you can download them.. almost sure that's what you're talking about

@Lyon I couldn't do it.. even if me and the bro were mad tight.. it would be weird imo
yeah i use gosms. still see the occasional [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji] even with the plugin but that doesn't really annoy me... it mainly bugs me on IG

Last edited:
watching sports with girls is f'ing annoying.

matter of fact girls who are "into sports" are annoying in general. **** and go prepare sandwiches or instagram your starbucks or something

Watching football :stoneface:

"Why'd he hit him so hard" :stoneface:

"Omg let him go, why are they holding him up" :stoneface:

"So what that's guy called again" :stoneface:

"Why don't they kick the points" (mind you their are one their side of the field) :stoneface: :stoneface:

:smh: :smh:

nah women and sports dont mix man

its like if a straight dude started giggling and going on n on about nail polishes and celebrities and tampons or whatever. yea he might know what he's talking about when it comes to those things but it's not natural. 

all women eventually say something about a player's looks and it just kills the whole vibe of watching the game. 

and at best women my age will have knowledge on maybe 3-5 years worth of knowledge. when my friends and i start talking about how the vikings choked against atlanta in 99 or argue about which rivalry was best, knicks-heat, knicks pacers, or knicks bulls it's as quiet as a graveyard. 

just stop it please. 

nah women and sports dont mix man

its like if a straight dude started giggling and going on n on about nail polishes and celebrities and tampons or whatever. yea he might know what he's talking about when it comes to those things but it's not natural. 

all women eventually say something about a player's looks and it just kills the whole vibe of watching the game. 
and at best women my age will have knowledge on maybe 3-5 years worth of knowledge. when my friends and i start talking about how the vikings choked against atlanta in 99 or argue about which rivalry was best, knicks-heat, knicks pacers, or knicks bulls it's as quiet as a graveyard. 

just stop it please. 

bruh no one said we are discussing the bulls vs sonics finals i said she knows whats going on... knows players from MY fav team(s) :lol:

Last edited:
I remember many years ago I invited my girlfriend at the time and her sister to an NBA playoff game (Wizards vs Heat 2005). These chicks show up to the seats after halftime smelling like Henny.....talking about "Is this an important game or something?" "Why are you and the other fans speaking to each other like that....." "Calm down....it isn't that serious"

I just shook my heads and said never again.

Women and sports is a case by case basis.

I went to the Army Navy game at Fedex last year with a female and it was on point.

Back
Top Bottom