the thread about nothing...

You know what? Now that I think about it, there is a “fan scene” and it is the most pathetic thing I ever seen in my life. That was probably her moment of clarity.
That was one of the most awkward videos I ever saw. I don’t know if that was the point of the scene... but jfc.

There used to be this phone number to call Nike to search across all their inventory. My friend and I combed through eBay and searched for shoes in TB colors and shoes that were set to come out soon to note the product numbers. We got to order some stuff a few weeks before the official release date, they were lenient about it unless it was something hot like retro Jordans and SB Dunks. We also got some Nike basketball shoes in team issued colors that were not available at retailers, but not PE's. This was back in 2003-2005. Good times. :lol:

These ads placement smh
Screenshot_20190813-154511_Chrome.jpg

Gotta search my parents attic. Didn’t know Pokémon cards were moving out here lol

I’m 90% sure I have that first edition Charizard somewhere

:wow: :wow: I don’t know where mine are but I might do some searching.

I remember being hella young and sneaking to the post office to buy a money order for some cards that I sent to Japan. I never got the cards but the seller was still communicating with a few and a few weeks later an envelope game in a plastic bag with something saying it was “compromised” as the envelope was ripped open in the middle. So naive. SMH.

:wow: :wow: I don’t know where mine are but I might do some searching.

I remember being hella young and sneaking to the post office to buy a money order for some cards that I sent to Japan. I never got the cards but the seller was still communicating with a few and a few weeks later an envelope game in a plastic bag with something saying it was “compromised” as the envelope was ripped open in the middle. So naive. SMH.
You sent a USPS money order to Japan, how did they cash it? Was the package damaged in the transport or was it a scam all along?

Here's a pic of my set
20151124_171344.jpg

so you have the set of OG pokemon but they are not all the 1st edition release.

Still dope but not worth all that like the post was mentioning.

I have my cards somewhere. Probably in bad condition rn and all curled up because of the foiling. Never got my hands on a charizard as a kid too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom