the thread about nothing...

Just got home from work to find that Jury Duty check in the mail. :pimp:

F2AFC24F-988A-44DD-8C61-7B8CE415223B.jpeg

The show also an AMAZINGLY black voice acting cast. Kenn Michael, the son from ‘Parent Hood’ voices the main character. :wow:

I want to move to the cut and pay cheap mortgage on an extremely large house. I don’t need the amenities of the city anymore. Need to figure out how to maintain an online business I can run from anywhere. First I should do my laundry though. :lol:
Like where? Is Mountain House consider the cuts? It’s pretty close to Tracy. It was pretty cheap a couple years back but nothing was around. Not sure how it is now. Or are you thinking about Stockton?

Like where? Is Mountain House consider the cuts? It’s pretty close to Tracy. It was pretty cheap a couple years back but nothing was around. Not sure how it is now. Or are you thinking about Stockton?
I’m thinking of getting out of Cali even.
If I’m gonna do it go big. Pacific Northwest is nice because I’m not big on heat and I actually like the rain. I need to do my research but it’s in my mind for the future.

I’m thinking of getting out of Cali even.
If I’m gonna do it go big. Pacific Northwest is nice because I’m not big on heat and I actually like the rain. I need to do my research but it’s in my mind for the future.
I mentioned it here before that I kinda want to get out of Cali. If it was easier to move to Canada and become a citizen I would do it in a heart beat. Portland is cool too.

I mentioned it here before that I kinda want to get out of Cali. If it was easier to move to Canada and become a citizen I would do it in a heart beat. Portland is cool too.
My exact sentiments about Canada. Would do it in a heartbeat. Been to Portland & Seattle like them both a lot but wouldn’t mind living an hour or two out from the city. Drove up to Portland before and scooped out a few decent towns along the way. I really wouldn’t mind getting out of Cali.

Back
Top Bottom