the thread about nothing...

You right, he has to be @lil rabbit. Style of posts is the same.
Idk that guy was something else. Like he picked out his dream house and set the zip code as his location on his profile. I mean check out his statuses.

20190823_234535.jpg

I bet those lottery winners who went broke probably said the same thing. It's easy to be hypothetical about what you plan on doing if you won. It's no myth, money is one powerful drug.

I bet those lottery winners who went broke probably said the same thing. It's easy to be hypothetical about what you plan on doing if you won. It's no myth, money is one powerful drug.
pretty much all of them took the lump sum doe

i'm already financially stable, any additional income would go in my flex account

Didnt they say one of the reasons they went broke is because family members started leeching off them? And family members they haven’t seen in a long time started showing up? Either way it’s still a lot to lose. I would’ve told almost all of them to eff off.

Didnt they say one of the reasons they went broke is because family members started leeching off them? And family members they haven’t seen in a long time started showing up? Either way it’s still a lot to lose. I would’ve told almost all of them to eff off.

That’s one of the reasons. Majority of the people who play the lottery are bad with money and probably have mountains of debt, hence why they play. People quit their job and have so much disposable time. That money starts burning a hole in your pocket.

there was one lottery winner, Jack Whittaker, who was already a multi millionaire with his own business. He won 300+ million. After he won his daughter and granddaughter(found in a bag)died, his wife divorced him, his car got broken into, etc

there was one lottery winner, Jack Whittaker, who was already a multi millionaire with his own business. He won 300+ million. After he won his daughter and granddaughter(found in a bag)died, his wife divorced him, his car got broken into, etc
That’s crazy. There’s a lot of haters out there. In his situation he probably have even more enemies because he was successful. I think there was an episode on 20/20 or something similar saying how winning the lottery is like a curse. I’ll still take my chances tho haha.

Back
Top Bottom