the thread about nothing...

Sharing secrets and expecting it to remain a secret.

LameDeliriousKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

I told this girl at my old job a secret about someone else. What are the chances she doesn't keep the secret and tells her co-workers? I know girls like to gossip and don't expect her to keep the secret to herself
Females keeping secrets to themselves....
giphy (49).gif

Good thing you planning your vacation...but when you come back you most likey be in trouble.

What is there to do in Chicago other than sears Tower?

i'll be there next week for a day need suggestions from chi-town residents

i know to avoid the south side lol
I went in 2011 & my cousin took me to all the bogus spots. I went back last year & here's what I did. Chicago River Tour,Sears Tower tour, went to Millenium Park & checked out the bean for cool selfies. The city pass gets you a 3-in-1 deal for the planetarium, aquarium & arts museum. For food I tried & enjoyed both Lou Malnati's & Girodano's. We than tried Pequod's a local joint popular for their deep dish...I'm from NYC so I LOVE tryin pizza everywhere I go lol. The United Center is really nice esp if you're into basketball. We tried Epic Burger(basically awesome halal burgers). If you're into hookah Cairo Nights is the spot. Also, for desserts go to Doughnut Valut...it's a tiny specialty donut shop try the Mexican Chocoalte it's soo good. For great comfort food & hands down my favorite spot in ChiTown was Bang Bang Pies. They have exceellent pies, hashbrowns, lattes & soo much more you HAVE to try it lol. I'm going back to Chi next summer just for some Bang Bang Pies. Take a nice little drive on Lake Shore Drive(super scenic & next to Lake Michigan). Hope this helped & enjoy your visit :smile:

I went in 2011 & my cousin took me to all the bogus spots. I went back last year & here's what I did. Chicago River Tour,Sears Tower tour, went to Millenium Park & checked out the bean for cool selfies. The city pass gets you a 3-in-1 deal for the planetarium, aquarium & arts museum. For food I tried & enjoyed both Lou Malnati's & Girodano's. We than tried Pequod's a local joint popular for their deep dish...I'm from NYC so I LOVE tryin pizza everywhere I go lol. The United Center is really nice esp if you're into basketball. We tried Epic Burger(basically awesome halal burgers). If you're into hookah Cairo Nights is the spot. Also, for desserts go to Doughnut Valut...it's a tiny specialty donut shop try the Mexican Chocoalte it's soo good. For great comfort food & hands down my favorite spot in ChiTown was Bang Bang Pies. They have exceellent pies, hashbrowns, lattes & soo much more you HAVE to try it lol. I'm going back to Chi next summer just for some Bang Bang Pies. Take a nice little drive on Lake Shore Drive(super scenic & next to Lake Michigan). Hope this helped & enjoy your visit :smile:
Idk if i can do everything in a day and a half but ill def take all ur cosiderations into account. Im honestly excited cuz imma southern boy and anytime i get to go somewhere different from where i reside is exciting to me. Thanks bro

Idk if i can do everything in a day and a half but ill def take all ur cosiderations into account. Im honestly excited cuz imma southern boy and anytime i get to go somewhere different from where i reside is exciting to me. Thanks bro
Lol I feel ya I did post a lot of stuff haha. I had a week @ my disposal so I was constantly trying to do few things a day. 100% agree travelling and getting away from your hometown is always fun. And no problem, anytime my brother

Back
Top Bottom