the thread about nothing...

It is. She used to want the D. She started playing the lowest level of games(once she started hanging off another dude, it was over in my mind). When I was trying to be cool, she wanted to be bitter, petty, trifling ect. Chick got mad when I tried to talk about my girl at the time. After all the f*** s***, I don't even want her energy around me.
Same broad we been hearing about for months?
Dawg, bust that nut and wash ya hands of the situation. I'd just be blunt about it too...females like to nut as well. And if she still playing all these games, shes still open to you.

That's if you haven't got in the guts yet.

If you did...**** bruh, I dunno. Maybe you do need to drop the coworker line so the **** is dead.

But keep in mind, super ****ing childish. Rise above man. Let her be the child. Then years from, when she reaches out to you asking what happened, you can proudly say she was on **** **** without having to await her retort of "so we're you".

Same broad we been hearing about for months?
Dawg, bust that nut and wash ya hands of the situation. I'd just be blunt about it too...females like to nut as well. And if she still playing all these games, shes still open to you.

Idk man...my MANAGER told she the type to holler "sexual harassment", **** up current and/or later relationships based off dudes in the past.

That's where I'm at. When she said that I just said hey and kept pushing. Next time she say that I'm just gonna let it be known. We just coworkers.

That's where I'm at. When she said that I just said hey and kept pushing. Next time she say that I'm just gonna let it be known. We just coworkers.
Not gonna lie, first thing that popped in my mind when I saw the message about the manager is "managers trying to block".

Manager male or female?

Screenshot_20190826-155939_Weather.jpg
Feels soo good

Chicks be at the pool virtually wearing dental floss for bottoms. The limits seen to have been pushed a far as possible. I want to know how much farther they will go. They're gonna be butt naked standing next to a sign that says don't look at me.

some idiot on my TL retweeted a dude ****ing a snake. He had his whole **** in a snake. I cannot unsee it :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

yes, he was white if you was wondering

Not gonna lie, first thing that popped in my mind when I saw the message about the manager is "managers trying to block".

Manager male or female?

Female. Said coworker is Hispanic fyi and my manger is black(my truck is blue).

If you don't mind me asking, why haven't you moved on to another job? Seems like way too much drama to deal with and is unavoidable.

Outside of this situation, the job is cake af. I’m getting 200-400 bonuses every month plus decent overtime. I’ve tried, couldn’t really find anything like this and I REALLY don’t want to go back to a call center. And tbh, it’s a little pride too. I don’t want to let anyone run me off anything.

Back
Top Bottom