the thread about nothing...

20190902_125623.jpg

20190902_125543.jpg

20190902_125528.jpg

What’s for breakfast/lunch?

I had a dream a mouse jumped on me and I woke up swapping it away from my shirt because one of the last videos I saw on world star before bed was a mouse jumping into a fryer at Whataburger.

question. What is the difference between a youth 7y and a mens size 7. my girl wants a pair (after the release of course). I've read that they are the same size but there are differences in the shoe? Size 7y is $175 on sx and the mens 7 is $408.

question. What is the difference between a youth 7y and a mens size 7. my girl wants a pair (after the release of course). I've read that they are the same size but there are differences in the shoe? Size 7y is $175 on sx and the mens 7 is $408.

For nike's

Women's shoe size is 1.5 smaller than mens

And womens size is 1.5 bigger than youth

Depends on the shoe. Some have zoom in the adult pair and just foam in the kid pair

I hate when people say something more than half way, stop themselves from saying it in full and saying well I can’t say that because of the times we are in now lol

It’s like you already basically said it just say it

Back
Top Bottom