the thread about nothing...

Congrats broncos19dm broncos19dm ! That’s amazing
Appreciate it a ton fam!!

Salute JORDAN NT HAT USE.gif

Just watched about 10 minutes if Kevin Hart stand up. I can't believe people pay to see him.
Kevin has his moments. I know it’s cliche but his older stand up performances 2011-2014 were genuinely funny to me first go arounds. His last few haven’t really done it for me. But in general he’s a funny dude just his routine and roles are wearing thin. To each they own tho.

Kevin has his moments. I know it’s cliche but his older stand up performances 2011-2014 were genuinely funny to me first go arounds. His last few haven’t really done it for me. But in general he’s a funny dude just his routine and roles are wearing thin. To each they own tho.
I feel the same way about his old standups. I'm actually surprised he's as popular as he is. He got nothing on Eddie Murphy or Dave Chappelle tho

I need to watch Chapelle’s new special

I feel the same way about Kevin Hart. His old standups were good and a lot more genuine. He just got overexposed and his act grew tired.

broncos19dm broncos19dm yo congrats man. That’s some really good news.

Yo drinking by myself at the pad is just not the move :lol: . I’m not feeling it :smh: :lol: . I don’t wanna waste this beer that I bought though. Just a heads up for anyone that likes Blue Moon look for a beer called Rebel Blood Orange Wit. It’s :smokin .

Back
Top Bottom