the thread about nothing...

I tried chick fil a for the first time but I was so starving I just gulped it down and didn't care what it tastes like. I got a free coupon for a sandwich next visit so I'm gonna try again. I do like the sweet tea and waffle fries n sauce

I need to find new dental insurance ASAP. :angry::smh::frown:

Besides that today’s been just as trash.:stoneface:

But...
I got home took some dabs. Listening to some good music. Drinking some peach sparkling water.
Kicked off the shoes. Stepped in dog ****...

tenor.gif

It's easy to get into KD's head, as a new Yorker people constantly talk that talk to mess up your vibe on street and get in your head, He better ignore and if he don't he getting dropped word to Charlemagne da God.
Screenshot_20190920-233756.png

Oj needs to be quiet and enjoy his freedom. And his comment section is the worse. Lame stab references by the hundreds. So disrespectful to the family of the victims. Anything for a cheap internet laugh.

On the low, i feel like the existencee of luxury items + the fact the many people don't have the bare necessities creates a lot of issues in America. Basically the wealth inequality.

I agree but I also think it's all relative. There are people who think spending more than $40 on a pair of shoes is outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom