the thread about nothing...

Don't do this.
1029aa0f55648df117290c10cb931a9f.jpg

I was in the liquor store by my apartments and the dude working there was telling me theres a guy that comes in and buy those baby bottles by the case. He says you actually get more for less that way. I ain't do the math, but it sound plausible.

On the low, i feel like the existencee of luxury items + the fact the many people don't have the bare necessities creates a lot of issues in America. Basically the wealth inequality.

Funny you'd mention...
Got so bored/elevated this morning, I wound up with a charge for an electric scooter/bike thing...
Want/Need indeed.

On the low, i feel like the existencee of luxury items + the fact the many people don't have the bare necessities creates a lot of issues in America. Basically the wealth inequality.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!:lol::rofl::lol:
s-l1000.jpg

Got my phone yesterday. But can’t figure out why my texts isn’t notifying me. Mute button isn’t on. Do not disturb is disabled. Notifications is on but no sounds.

tru niagen works..i just wanted to experiment with it my works out and recovery time is crazy ive always been a inshape guy from.playing sports my entire life..im 29 and this stuff has me feeling 18 no exaggeration lol

Back
Top Bottom