the thread about nothing...

do y’all care about how many likes you get in Instagram?

I honestly try not to but as someone who has a high interest in photography I low key get hurt when I get no love :lol::smh: and no I don’t post selfies are ish like that. I mostly post scenic views and food

kinda pushes me to do better though and step my iPhone photography game up lol

GoOOoOooOOoOD MooOooOooRning!!! 2-3 more hot days and it looks like fall weather will be kicking in.
giphy.gif

this is crazy to me. It’s been 50° and raining every day for the last 3 weeks for me here on the west coast. It’s been dark and FULLY fall for almost a month and y’all are out here living summer still.
That is crazy. Where in the East Coast do you live? Is this normal annual weather over there? Or just this year that’s raining earlier than usual? East Coast people have it tough with the weather. We don’t really rain that much in the Bay during fall. Just nice cooler temp.

I honestly try not to but as someone who has a high interest in photography I low key get hurt when I get no love :lol::smh: and no I don’t post selfies are ish like that. I mostly post scenic views and food

Don’t have any other social media but when I did have FB over 7 years ago or IG I didn’t care. I could see why you want likes tho as someone that likes photography.

That is crazy. Where in the East Coast do you live? Is this normal annual weather over there? Or just this year that’s raining earlier than usual? East Coast people have it tough with the weather. We don’t really rain that much in the Bay during fall. Just nice cooler temp.

Naw I’m in the West right up above you. Yeah I thought the East had snow already but they’re rocking this right now like it’s the Bahamas
A2D92E6F-1564-40AC-89BF-D6BBC3914533.jpeg

What's ur ig?

Going to my community that offers it. (Palm Beach State)

And hop back on that G
fa sho man.

like most, I grew up thinking the logical steps are go to school --> get a job. that did not change after attending a trade school, but it should have. audio engineering is a skill you'll be learning. it takes tools to use the skills (and sounds like you've already got a decent amount of tools) but it is still a skill you are acquiring. **** a job. record anything you can. record everything you can. do it for yourself and let the job hunt you down.

2nd tip, which kinda flies in the face of the above but **** it...when I made the decision to do audio engineering, my mind was purely musically focused. but this skill has jobs in so many fields...music is just the obvious one. don't limit yourself to thinking about just music. film, television, live sound, audio books, etc etc etc...anything that needs to have the sound reproduced and broadcast to masses is a job to go after.

If you ain't posting half-naked women no ain't given a Damm about the interesting 200 year tree you took.

Sorry to be blunt, it is what it is.

I used to go back to see which of my posts got liked here, but I recently stopped. it's pointless i guess.

Forsure brother. Thank you, im gonna archive this comment.

fa sho man.

like most, I grew up thinking the logical steps are go to school --> get a job. that did not change after attending a trade school, but it should have. audio engineering is a skill you'll be learning. it takes tools to use the skills (and sounds like you've already got a decent amount of tools) but it is still a skill you are acquiring. **** a job. record anything you can. record everything you can. do it for yourself and let the job hunt you down.

2nd tip, which kinda flies in the face of the above but **** it...when I made the decision to do audio engineering, my mind was purely musically focused. but this skill has jobs in so many fields...music is just the obvious one. don't limit yourself to thinking about just music. film, television, live sound, audio books, etc etc etc...anything that needs to have the sound reproduced and broadcast to masses is a job to go after.

On of the GOAT albums. RZA was on another level with the beats back then. I listen to liquid swords probably at least once a day
Man, I recently ordered a copy of 36 Chambers from eBay....the seller inserted the wrong cd. He gave me scratched up copy of ODB’s 1st album. Getting a refund and he’s letting me keep the cd.

Lost interest the second i heard that old town road song in the trailer.
Me too but my nephews instisted on going. The funny thing is that song isn’t even played during the movie :lol:

Imagine being butt naked and getting less likes than what your used to lol
I used to post pics of my travels
Anytime I posted a shoe pic I got about 1/4th of the likes I usually got.
Still wanted to show my shoes off lol

Back
Top Bottom