the thread about nothing...

Man this was a great weekend
went to get my hair cut for the first time in over a year.

saw this on the way.
20190921_103404.jpg

20190921_103429.jpg

Jason kinda let himself go.

Attachments

• 20190921_103404.jpg
    20190921_103404.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 4
You neglected the fact Shaq just body rip Hamilton prior to jumping when Ben Wallace came in for the "foul"

But ill let you tell the truth.
that was Sheed who got bodied...and he flopped IMO.

but none of it has anything to do with Wallace fouling shaq.

shaq always got away with throwing his weight around. not sure I think that particular play was a foul on shaq...rip is very light in the ***.

but none of it has anything to do with Wallace fouling shaq.
If it's a foul on Ben, it's a offensive foul for Shaq for throwing his elbows, Regardless of Shaq weight or size. Throwing your elbows is still a foul.

If it's a foul on Ben, it's a offensive foul for Shaq for throwing his elbows, Regardless of Shaq weight or size. Throwing your elbows is still a foul.

I am not combating or agreeing with that portion as that is not my focus.

my point is related to Wallace's "highlight".

But, you earned so much credit for the future, bro. All in one day. And for that, much respect. The glass is half-full! :lol:

Yes and no. I like to be silly and joke around. My dumbass just wanted to be lazy today . After I realized what she did though I didn’t feel right being a bum. Had to get up and do something.We do a lot for each other. We balance each other. I usually clean on Friday out of boredom because I work a 4/10 schedule and that’s my day off. I just expected her to make a small roast but apparently she went above and beyond. She does so much for me it’s insane. She does it because she loves me and it makes me feel good. I like to joke around but she is the best. Hope all you dudes find a woman like her.

Back
Top Bottom