the thread about nothing...

worktip of the day.

everyone you work with is an idiot just like you. put your opinion out there. if thry listen, the listen. if they dont, they dont.

inrelated but stil pertaining to work...bout to hit this job search hard. cant happily come into this place any longer. so now folks either get ignored or *******, and both are foul.

What's good tan.
I'm just realizing I got an aversion to toe-thumbs...
I'm sorry y'all, lol kinda freaks me out.

Last edited:
35u7yl2yc4r31.jpg

Toe thumbs freak me out too.

I remember going out on a date with a girl in college and she had toe thumbs. I could not get it out of my mind.
Nothing moved forward because her hygiene was below average. But, it makes me cringe.

worktip of the day.

everyone you work with is an idiot just like you. put your opinion out there. if thry listen, the listen. if they dont, they dont.

inrelated but stil pertaining to work...bout to hit this job search hard. cant happily come into this place any longer. so now folks either get ignored or *******, and both are foul.
im ready to just start breaking things and asking for forgiveness later

i stay vocal at work about things i think really matter

i really just come in, do things, and hope stuff gets better by doing so

Since the change I been checking NT less and less.
And it’s wild cuz I actuallly like the new changes.
I also see the threads have been moving a lot slower too
I swear i was just thinking this yesterday. I like the changes but the layout is just too cluttered. No clear separation between posts. I find myself not wanting to visit as much.

Hate people like that who think its soo convenient for them to take as long as they please meanwhile having 0 consideration for everybody waiting behind them..smh
My dad is like that. He did that one time while placing a bet at the horse racing track and pissed off everyone behind him. He ended up getting into a shouting match with comedian Paul Mooney who was mad he didn’t get his bet in on time :lol:

Me: Do you know who that was?
Dad: I don’t give a **** who that was. **** him.
Me: :blush::blush: * standing 5 feet from Mooney*

Was so hyped when I saw that scene in the theatre. Knew the next one was going to be dope.

Wife called and told me that her mom just found out that she has possible breast cancer. Feel really sad for her and my wife right now.

Doctor called my mom-in-law while she was at work and told her what they found is cancerous and has a follow up meeting this coming Thursday/Friday.

Hoping that they caught it early and treatment is quick.

Sigh...what a Monday.

Back
Top Bottom