the thread about nothing...

19-Wonder-Woman-Invisible-Jet.jpg

Does Cali have taco cabana?
I stop eating there, but it’s hit and miss, at times.

they sell fresh made pancakes which I rather eat then the the taco type food they sell.

I was actually looking for an NT thread regarding what's going in Hong Kong but I couldn't find anything.

I find that hard to believe. Is NT deep in China's pocket? :nerd:

I had to go on youtube and peep channels like Al-Jazeera and RT to have some idea what's going on in HK. **** is wild :wow:

I'm sure Trumpito benefits by not saying **** about it in public either

I remember being in the fashion district one year in LA. The surrounding businesses are mainly Hispanics. I went into this taqueria, looked really authentic and almost like a hole in the wall. Had one of the best tacos I have ever had in my whole cursed life. I bet i wouldn’t know how to find that place if I go again. Kinda like that one episode of “How I met your mother” where they’re looking for the burger joint but can’t find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asian Kool-Aid. :lol:
Funny story, my friend who's American Chinese and was my roommate. Yelled at me when I was cooking some Nigerian rice (jollof rice) with MSG, he schooled me on the negatives affects. I'm like bruh my mom used this stuff heavy growing up. Mind you I'm cooking the jollof rice which actually he liked eating. I'm talking this guy will go for 3rd and 4ths in one session. He had to humble himself real quick cause he Damm sure liked it.

Funny story, my friend who's American Chinese and was my roommate. Yelled at me when I was cooking some Nigerian rice (jollof rice) with MSG, he schooled me on the negatives affects. I'm like bruh my mom used this stuff heavy growing up. Mind you I'm cooking the jollof rice which actually he liked eating. I'm talking this guy will go for 3rd and 4ths in one session. He had to humble himself real quick cause he Damm sure liked it.
He was lecturing you on using MSG? He’s not a true Asian. Asian card revoked. Hahah

Back
Top Bottom