the thread about nothing...

3d51f651b6e08eccd7c20ac91d0b1be5.jpg

Just called my grandmother and received some bad news. She's in poor health is the gist of it. I didn't know because I kept putting off calling her for bad reasons.

Call yours if you can.

How long does an unpaid debt stick around?

Quick backstory here...I ended up being rushed to the ER with alcohol poisoning back in October of '17. Unfortunately, I had started a new job a few months prior so my insurance had not kicked in yet.

I received three different bills in the mail, totalling to about $2.9k. I think I only paid one at the time which was like $850. :sick:

Anybody???

When I wake up I chug 2 cups of cold water after I brush my teeth and before I use the bathroom

Has me on the toilet like

8403CEEF-1F8E-44BD-9C61-BCC367F559E6.gif

Last edited:
I always wait for them to go on sale
I don’t think I’ve ever paid more than $50 for a pair

Stan Smith’s are $100:wow: it’s been a while but I remember getting them for like $65 a pair back in the day. No way I’m breaking 100+ tax and shipping for some Stan Smiths:lol: I could have some UB’s for that.
Love the silhouette tho. Classic shoe.

Stan Smith’s are $100:wow: it’s been a while but I remember getting them for like $65 a pair back in the day. No way I’m breaking 100+ tax and shipping for some Stan Smiths:lol: I could have some UB’s for that.
Love the silhouette tho. Classic shoe.
I first recognized these on a classmate in my 9th grade English class who sat a few seats in front of me. He was quiet and we never spoke. During the last few weeks, he stopped showing up. The teacher announced that he got beat up and was hospitalized for severe injuries. The class wanted to send him get well letters and cards. A couple weeks passed and I asked the teacher if we were still going to. The teacher said we are wrapping up the end the school year and do not have time.

At the start of the following school year, I happened to pass by this teacher's class during lunch and the kid was talking to him. In my mind I was thinking... if only he knew.

Saw Chappelle when he was in baltimore like a year ago. It was well worth it

Stop taking the hydrocodone they gave me for this post surgery pain. I legit felt like i caught a cold. Ache's all over...headache...pretty sure it was withdraw. I think il just deal with the pain at this point and take ibuprofen

Its a surprise show in Houston tonight. It not looking good on the tickets, its like a freakin raffle. I got 2k people in front of me. :smh: I live across the street from the Improv tho I got a feelin....

Back
Top Bottom