the thread about nothing...

I used just the bar, my first time was a disaster. Getting the bar up to my chest isn't happening. Gonna try with a wooden stick

Getting the bar up to your chest? Is it the front rack position you’re having problems with? If so, that’s a mobility issue that can be corrected over time.

if you’re trying to pull the bar to your chest, then you’re not getting in the bottom of your squat to receive the bar.
The objective is not to pull the bar to your chest completely, but to have an explosive pull, enough for you to get under the bar to receive it in the front rack position.

Getting the bar up to your chest? Is it the front rack position you’re having problems with? If so, that’s a mobility issue that can be corrected over time.

if you’re trying to pull the bar to your chest, then you’re not getting in the bottom of your squat to receive the bar.
The objective is not to pull the bar to your chest completely, but to have an explosive pull, enough for you to get under the bar to receive it in the front rack position.

I'm doing the progression and just trying to get the barbell to bounce up to my chest and then back down. I thrust my hip but can't really get the bar up to that upright row position. Theyre called high pulls I believe

Anybody can id these shoes? I wonder if they’re comfortable

C738E573-BEAA-4F76-BAE2-06F54067F89F.png

U should be straight.

They have adiprene cushioning. Not sure if your familiar with it but they use it on alot of shoes.
A pair of yeezys uses it

These mf’ers at work are obsessed with Chipotle. They get it every single week, at least 2-3 times a week I hear them saying they’re going to Chipotle. How do you not get tired of it?
I feel bad for their toilets, and undergarments
so...found out that I need a new transmission today.

I feel sick right now.
Not sure who your going too but see if you can set up a payment plan. You can find specialty places that will do it for cheaper but its still going to cost alot

Does that come out this year or next year?

Back
Top Bottom