the thread about nothing...

Way too strict here to be Coli or Boxden. I have to remember that everytime I’m on here.

Oh yeah trying this for the first time...
8329FD23-C8AA-46A8-9334-8924B1EBC320.jpeg

My Cholesterol and sugar all the way up just by looking....I miss chocolate and French fries though.

Way too strict here to be Coli or Boxden. I have to remember that everytime I’m on here.

Oh yeah trying this for the first time...
8329FD23-C8AA-46A8-9334-8924B1EBC320.jpeg
I tried the Impossible Burger at Melt SF. I didn't know what it was at the time. It was labeled the new item. It was one of the more expensive items on the menu, so I expected a lot of toppings. When it came out I thought WTF, it's just like their regular burger! Anyway it did almost taste like real beef.

My Cholesterol and sugar all the way up just by looking....I miss chocolate and French fries though.
I rarely do fast food but curiosity on the burger got to me. And the pie just happened to slide into the equation some hiw:wink:
I end up on the Coli or Boxden sometimes via search engine. I think my IQ drops a couple points whenever I end up on those sites.
I tried the Impossible Burger at Melt SF. I didn't know what it was at the time. It was labeled the new item. It was one of the more expensive items on the menu, so I expected a lot of toppings. When it came out I thought WTF, it's just like their regular burger! Anyway it did almost taste like real beef.
I lurked the Coli for a minute but I’m an active user on Boxden. It’s ignorant but funny as hell sometimes.
Way too many trolls though but I hear about a lot of new music in there and a lot of stuff I post in the Whylin thread I find over on Boxden.

As far as the burger it’s
1H4Z.gif

“This is just a plain *** burger”

I don’t know what I expected but it was the plainest burger I’ve had in a while. Not doing that again.

I rarely do fast food but curiosity on the burger got to me. And the pie just happened to slide into the equation some hiw:wink:

I lurked the Coli for a minute but I’m an active user on Boxden. It’s ignorant but funny as hell sometimes.
Way too many trolls though but I hear about a lot of new music in there and a lot of stuff I post in the Whylin thread I find over on Boxden.

As far as the burger it’s
1H4Z.gif

“This is just a plain *** burger”

I don’t know what I expected but it was the plainest burger I’ve had in a while. Not doing that again.
I take it that you really like pie.

And my people weird too.
Y'all ever have folks set their car alarm On whenever they hear you pullout?
Blinkers everywhere dawg smh!

Back
Top Bottom