the thread about nothing...

0uc7iyz3i1y31.jpg

tenor.gif

Mind = blown.

I mistreat some women (i.e., ghosting, cutting contact out of nowhere after a "goodbye" text then forgetting/not caring much after a few days) because I got hurt a few times and learned to use cutting contact as a way to protect myself without really considering how much it hurts the other person. I actually managed to forget how much that this can negatively affect people until I got a reminder (aka ghosting/cutting contact did not work as it usually does). You know what, though? Technical difficulties. I will continue to do the same thing. I am protecting my pride and ego with prime Scottie Pippen and Hakeem the Dream defense.

Last edited:
Man. I had a profound talk with a kid at open gym last night and I can’t get it outta my mind.

We’re both sitting on the sidelines waiting for the next game, and he asks me if I played ball for the college team shirt I was wearing. I told him no I just graduated from there and we started choppin it up about high school.

He’s a freshman and said he just transferred from a school 10 miles away. I thought that was strange to transfer during your freshman year, DURING the middle of the first semester.

he said he transferred because of football. Then it hit me that I just remembered reading in the news about a kid who got hazed by the seniors on the football team at this high school. They locked kid in the locker room, had a bunch of kids on lookout, and I guess shoved a broom stick up dudes you know what as a prank and he was hurt pretty bad mentally and physically.
He told me that was him, and that’s why he transferred. Obviously the kid didn’t approve or appreciate that kinda behavior and he reported it to the school and the kids got expelled. He really should have pursued sexual assault charges in my opinion but he said he declined to do that. Could be naivety, or maybe he just wanted to move past the trauma, I didn’t give him any advice on that I was just listening to him tell his experience.

its super messed up because this school is a backwoods “good ol boys” country school and kid was one of the only African American kids in the School. This is something that mainstream media would have been ALL OVER.

anyways the kid told me all about his outlook on life and his future goals. How he loves the school he’s at now because the people are friendly and have your back. The boys act more like adults with integrity here etc etc. It was just a really interesting conversation from a bright kid. I hope his life doesn’t get messed up from this. I’m sayin though, I know bullyingand hazing happens all over America but if this was my little brother......those dudes would be in the hospital With some permanent damage. No questions. Whether from me, or some goons, I would have no remorse for the payback.

How cold is 35 degrees in nyc? Worth the trip or should I wait till Friday when it’s 50?
Its always worth the trip to nyc lol. 35 is cold but biggest factor is the wind. If its a calm, sunny 35 you're good, but with the smallest gusts that 35 will have you scurryin. Also if you're walking around everywhere you'll have built up enough body heat to not let that 35 bother you

Its always worth the trip to nyc lol. 35 is cold but biggest factor is the wind. If its a calm, sunny 35 you're good, but with the smallest gusts that 35 will have you scurryin. Also if you're walking around everywhere you'll have built up enough body heat to not let that 35 bother you

aiight imma just wait till Friday then lol

Back
Top Bottom